Other Clubs...a little Chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wow! I'm glad I invested wisely. I was looking at other clubs' forums and the only one even close in posts are the guys in SC. What is the exact purpose of a club with 90 posts? Does anyone out there have actual memebership numbers for some of these other clubs? So what is it? Should we be away from the computers wheeling more? Are we a bunch of slackers and screw around on the board at work? Or do we love these beasts better than most?

Wow! I'm glad I invested wisely. I was looking at other clubs' forums and the only one even close in posts are the guys in SC. What is the exact purpose of a club with 90 posts? Does anyone out there have actual memebership numbers for some of these other clubs? So what is it? Should we be away from the computers wheeling more? Are we a bunch of slackers and screw around on the board at work? Or do we love these beasts better than most?

Alot of clubs still communicate the old fashioned way...over the phone or in person.

Some of the clubs are symbolic. Most TLCA members do not belong to a chapter and of the 3400 members we have only 800 do belong to chapters...

Statistics are IIRC...I'll have to go back and reread my minutes from the last meeting..

Alot of clubs still communicate the old fashioned way...over the phone or in person.

Some of the clubs are symbolic. Most TLCA members do not belong to a chapter and of the 3400 members we have only 800 do belong to chapters...

Statistics are IIRC...I'll have to go back and reread my minutes from the last meeting..

What's a phone?
That's soooo 20th century

I get fewer dents dings and scratches web wheelin'!

But we also have a great bunch of folks who like to share photos and are conversational exhibitionists...

There seems to be a lot more wheeling getting done in Az, club or no club. We are blessed.

-Spike

The real reason we have so many posts in our forum is the fact that we like to hear ourselves talk... or read ourselves posts. It's self indulgence man... don't ya get it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom