March 10th Meeting Agenda (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OK Proposed Agenda.

Saturday the 10th.

Let's Kick the meeting Off about 1100. That way we can give people that are traveling time to get there or if the have morning errands they wont be running too late.

We'll get there Take a consesnus on Pizza types so we can eat about noon.
The Club Will be covering Pizza and Pop.

From noon till 1 we can discuss club business.
Officer Elections.
Meeting Dates
Club Dues
TLCA Trail Rides
Non TLCA Trail Rides.

About 100 We can start the Tech Session.
Welding a 3rd member for a Traction Device
Old Man Emu Lift on FJ80.

Following that if Time/daylight Permits A possible Run at the Rock ?

Does this sound good to everyone ?

Let me know then we can get it posted up as a Sticky.

- jason

Jason,

Got your PM. Yes, I will be at the meeting. Might bring my 45 PU up for Jim to tweak the carb if he's willing and I can find/rent a trailer to bring it up on. I can also bring my stick welder to weld the diff if needed (and if there's 220v power available).

Gotta get my 3FE head back from Jim's C's Cruiser Spa & Emporium anyway so the more stuff I can do in one trip the better!

See everyone on the 10th.

Nick

Yes we do have 220v. I plated and welded mine with my little wirefed with fluxcore. only used the 220v for the compressor so far.

Cool! I'll toss the welder and related stuff in the truck too. If it gets used, great; if not no biggy.

Nick

It'll get used..we don't have anything with that kinda ass behind it.

You want that 60 axle and them spare shafts?

Nick, if it would save you some hassle, I could bring my 220V buzzbox. It's on wheels, so it can roll right out the door and get heaved into the truck. I hardly ever use it.

It would make me proud to see it doing something useful for a change.

Jim,

If it's the same Lincoln AC/DC tombstone buzzbox I have here on wheels then you know it's not any more of an issue for me to bring mine then you to bring yours. Unless you wanna have a dueling welders competition er somethin'. :D

Really no big deal or I would not have offered. Now bringing the old school TIG welder...THAT is another story!

Nick

Guys, I have to bail on this and my Columbus work Meeting on the 7th and 8th. new baby has not come yet.

Excited that its a full term kiddo since the daughter was 3 weeks early. but at the same time I am trying to plan work and play around family life. and family life trumps everything else.

Looks like wifey might be induced this coming Thursday which means baby will be like a week old. I cant leave the nest.

Sorry to cancel. at least its not last minute, if the welder was for the diff I have dont worry. and thanks for the offers. I will need to take a raincheck.

Thanks men, Warren.

Guys,

This is good sounds like we are going to have a heck of a turn out.

Warren thats a bummer you cant make it but. We'll make sure to get some pics so people can see whats going on.

Zebra Good to hear you are coming.

- jason

This is it the meeting is this saturday, This is just a reminder......

Anyone need anything brought up from Cincy?
or need my old mall cruiser tires? or 4sp. bellhousing?

Are we plannning Steve K's OME 80 lift?
Watch Jim and Nick mess with his 45 carb?
weld up a diff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom