March 10th Meeting Agenda (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bbsmeeting1.JPG

bbsmeeting2.JPG

bbsmeeting3.JPG

bbsmeeting4.JPG

bbsmeeting6.JPG

bbsmeeting7.JPG

bbsmeeting8.JPG

are you doing this by yourself:confused: god i hope not.give a yell if ya need any help.ive done a couple

Well, I thought I had an option and some help, but that fell through today because some people were "busy" :rolleyes: Interestingly enough, everyone always seems to be "busy" when I need help. Oh well. It is what it is.

Yeah, doing it myself, for the first time, sort of swimming and sinking at the same time.

Oh well. Nothing new in my world man.

:cheers:

-o-

Last edited:
Well, I thought I had an option and some help, but that fell through today because some people were "busy" :rolleyes: Interestingly enough, everyone always seems to be "busy" when I need help. Oh well. It is what it is.

Yeah, doing it myself, for the first time, sort of swimming and sinking at the same time.

Oh well. Nothing new in my world man.

:cheers:

-o-

Sorry to hear of your "help" issues; BTDT too. Wish I lived a little closer as I would be happy to lend a hand. If you get down to the wire and really need help let me know. I'll try and get up there and get you headed in the right direction.

Nick

Sorry to hear of your "help" issues; BTDT too. Wish I lived a little closer as I would be happy to lend a hand. If you get down to the wire and really need help let me know. I'll try and get up there and get you headed in the right direction.

Nick

Thanks much for the offer Nick. I really appreciate it. :cheers:

Looks like I got it handled on my end and things are working out a bit better.

Best regards.
-onur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom