March 10th Meeting Agenda (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Marty,

As far as i know that is the plan we are going with.

- Jason

Marty,

As far as i know that is the plan we are going with.

- Jason

Works for us...

Vince and I got the shop spiffied up last weekend. No Roc wheelin'...that's a good thing honestly..that place is way off the hook hard.

We do have the massive gavel pile out front of the shop that's fun.

Jason, should we post up some directions or do you think we are good?

I think direction would be good.
Im still not sure if im going to make the 2 hour trip.

Directions...

Our physical addy is 3636 Behm Road

Take E.Williams Road West from Alum Creek Drive to the industrial park about 1 mile from the intersection.

Look for the drive with addresses in the 2 thousands and turn in that drive. Directly in front of you will be a RoadWay terminal.

Go to the left at the loading docks and look for our shop thru the gate.

Been spraying everything down with PB Blaster for a week so hopefully it will be a breeze!!!!:bounce: :bounce2:

Been spraying everything down with PB Blaster for a week so hopefully it will be a breeze!!!!:bounce: :bounce2:

We have air tools also. Should be a snap.

FYI..I'm leavin Columbus by 4 pm to go wheelin' in Hocking. Vince, and Andy will be there well past midnight...there's a big poker game goin on Saturday night at the shop..so there's no hurry and IH8POKER:flipoff2:

Cool

Blaster makes thing go easier ... good looking out steve.

- jason

looking forward to helping out on this...I might do mine on Sunday or mess with the 40 if the boss doesn't come home early.

Yeah Steve..I promise not to catch your 80 on fire like Marty's..:flipoff2:

how long are you guys going to be at this on saturday, i prolly have a group meeting in the morning

how long are you guys going to be at this on saturday, i prolly have a group meeting in the morning

All day. There's a big poker game going on Saturday night, the meeting during the day. So all day there will be something going on.

I might not be able to make till little after noon. I will bringing my son so no strippers. :eek: I will try to bring a laptop too to take the minutes.

Karl

I might not be able to make till little after noon. I will bringing my son so no strippers. :eek: I will try to bring a laptop too to take the minutes.

Karl

This is rated G for the meeting. Poker game though..who knows.

No worries.

excellent, whats the poker game of choice, and how much do i need to bring?

excellent, whats the poker game of choice, and how much do i need to bring?

Hadji,

I have no idea..probably Texas Hold em'

You are more than welcome to participate..should be 10-12 guys. Vince is spending the night at the shop..so will probably most.

I'll be leaving for a night run around 3 pm...

see you guys tommorow, not sure what time...prolly around 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom