5 spd value (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I can't post this on "for sale"( no price), but what is a reasonable price to expect to pay for a 5 spd tranny w/drive shafts ,bell housing ,etc. for a 60 ?( west coast if that makes a difference)
Bill

cruiserparts.net. 1850? free shipping, they include some stuff but not the driveshafts. No need for a bell housing if you are swapping out a 4 speed that is post 10/84.

Yeah, I hear they are worth about $350, but I'll be glad to give you $450....:cool:

I can't post this on "for sale"( no price), but what is a reasonable price to expect to pay for a 5 spd tranny w/drive shafts ,bell housing ,etc. for a 60 ?( west coast if that makes a difference)
Bill

depends very much on the condition.
a new one can be had for 1800. A used on that needs a rebuild should not cost more than a few hundred. a good used one about 1000. the driveshafts are cheap, and the bellhousing mostly not necessary.
j

i made the mistake of buying a used one from MAF and rebuilding it. it cost me more than a new one from cruiserdan.

IIRC, cruiserdan wants ~$1650 for a new one. i bought my used one from MAF with transfer case for about the same money.

I purchased mine from Cruiserparts.net for their advertised price of 1800 or so. I also bought the drive shafts from then for a very reasonable price. Good luck.

rredfj40, incorrect dates.

US FJ60's got the extension housing and 3F stamped bellhousing in April 1985 according to all toyota literature and parts notes.

$1,850 is too much for a new H55.

$1,000 is too much for an unknown used H55

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom