WTF is T*T (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I disavow all knowledge of the three letter acronym used by several mentally unstable users of the IH8MUD forum that seem to perpetuate its existence for all eternity.

Last edited:
egyptian pharaoh?

At one time TUT was just one big thread. But it got to big and so a 15000 post limit was imposed. So that is why there is a one thru six.

Vince

RobinWilliams.jpg

For the rookies, can someone please explain what TUT is?

Marc,
All you need to know is that the mere mention of the acronym TUT brings out the 'Mud crazies and, outside of CHAT, the word should never, ever be mentioned. As you can see, they're already coming over to our quiet little corner of the world and I fear you've opened Pandora's Box.

Maybe you should delete this thread you started if you still can.

:frown:

-Mike-

(P.S. Other forbidden words are "gub" and "pit-bull") :D

Last edited:
Apparently yooper and stinky found their way out of the depths Mordor. Lets hope my editing will not attract any more of their kind with the scent of T*T around.

Apparently yooper and stinky found their way out of the depths Mordor. Lets hope my editing will not attract any more of their kind with the scent of T*T around.

We have spies everywhere :D

Uh-oh.:eek:

speaking of acronyms, what is HTH?

HTH=Hope This Helps
-Mike-

At one time TUT was just one big thread. But it got to big and so a 15000 post limit was imposed. So that is why there is a one thru six.

Vince

if I knew what you were talking about, I'd correct you and let you know there are now 8 of them. But I don't, so I won't

I disavow all knowledge of the three letter acronym used by several mentally unstable users of the IH8MUD forum that seem to perpetuate its existence for all eternity.

Mental stability is so subjective. And overrated if you ask me.

I always wondered, but was afraid to ask.

Anyone know what IIRC is for?

Who started this?

Dunno, but maybe we can shut it down with some luck.

If you have questions on the meaning of a specific TLA then use NetLingo to answer your curiosity.

-Mike-

Dunno, but maybe we can shut it down with some luck.

Maybe the Shaman has some privelges or knows the person at the top that can get it deleted before things get out of hand. I can't delete the original.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom