WTF is T*T (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

if I knew what you were talking about, I'd correct you and let you know there are now 8 of them. But I don't, so I won't

I stand corrected, sorry. It is and always will be.:)

Sure ya can! Select [Thread Tools] at the top, then [Delete Thread].

Jon

That option is not displayed when I select Thread Tools. If I go the original post and click on edit, deleting is also not an option. Delete is an option for subsequent posts but not the original.

I think you need a star to delete a thread.

Vince

Marc,
All you need to know is that the mere mention of the acronym TUT brings out the 'Mud crazies and, outside of CHAT, the word should never, ever be mentioned. As you can see, they're already coming over to our quiet little corner of the world and I fear you've opened Pandora's Box.

Maybe you should delete this thread you started if you still can.

:frown:

-Mike-

(P.S. Other forbidden words are "gub" and "pit-bull") :D

"GUB"?

Somebody say "gub"?.............:bounce: :bounce2:

I think you need a star to delete a thread.

Vince

So I need to loosen up enough to let $20 drop out. Then I can help support this wonderful forum with it. Then Woody will grant me all the rights and priveleges that go along with the awarding of the Silver Star. Does this pretty much cover it?

Yup.

You also get unlimited attachment space and a nice big private message box. Not required tho so don't feel that you have to do it. Do it if you want to.

We still need to decide on our offical moderator. The moderator can delete.

Yup.

We still need to decide on our offical moderator. The moderator can delete.

I nominate you. It's obvious you spend a lot of time on MUD based on the fact that you've posted more messages than Woody.

I nominate you.

Dan is too controversial and it looks like we already have a better choice for the forum moderator. ;)

-Mike-

Resistance is Futile....

Join.jpg

LOL!

I nominate Jack Pressler.

Speaking of Jack, who knows how to reach him? I hear his lady friend has a computer. Just send me a private message if you know.

Dan is too controversial and it looks like we already have a better choice for the forum moderator. ;)

-Mike-

This is just scary schit.

HEY!

Who jacked with the thread title?............................Jon? Do you know?

:flipoff2:

HEY!

Who jacked with the thread title?............................Jon? Do you know?

:flipoff2:

Me.:D Apparently, I can "jack" with anything I posted. I just can't delete the thread (without a silver star). This is turning out to be a great post. I'm learning all kinds of neat things (and scary things too) I never would have learned without it.

I see you now have a Silver Star. Did Pappy promote you to deputy Sheriff?

-Mike-

LOL!...:hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom