CLOSED: Fabulous Fabrications Snorkel Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GAME ON!!

They have adjusted the shipping price back down to $250 AUD for about 48 hours, so get your orders in. I'll send out the coupon code in a group message so google doesn't make it searchable.

Add your end cap preference in the modifications box (pic below), and then you should be good to go.

FYI : 925 AUD = $650 USD for the 4" Powder Coated

1638757310114.png

1638757037524.png

250 was what they quoted to US, but I’ll see if that rate went up and ask if they’d refund you the difference.

I would like to get in on this buy. Ironically, my LC as at a body shop getting a new passenger side fender ;(

I wasn't able to to find any snorkels for sale the last month.

Please add me to the list 4" black.

Anyone who ordered get confirmation on when they will ship?

Anyone who ordered get confirmation on when they will ship?
if you didn't order a custom endcap (with the exception of the toyota logo), they will ship within 8 days. If you ordered a custom endcap, and don't want to wait, please email them to request an in-stock endcap.

if you didn't order a custom endcap (with the exception of the toyota logo), they will ship within 8 days. If you ordered a custom endcap, and don't want to wait, please email them to request an in-stock endcap.
Good to know. Yep, emailed them last week and asked them to add whatever end cap was in stock - like the Toyota end cap. They replied and said they could do that. I'll ping them later in the week if I don't seen any shipment confirmation. Thx

We have 16 orders in, and they will ship as they become ready. If you haven’t ordered yet, the code should be good for about 1 more day or so 🤙

Eagerly awaiting the arrival of my snorkel. For those of you self installing, what type of saw are you going to use to cut the hole in the fender? I do not have a pneumatic sawzall like the guy in the video used (though after watching the vid maybe I need to get one). I also do not have a large air compressor so even if I had a pneumatic saw, it would likely struggle with my little pancake compressor. I do have a Milwaukee Hackzall but it seems a little clumsy for the task.

Edit: Researching pneumatic sawzalls, most seem to cut a 10,000 spm but need 4 to 6+ cfm at 90 psi. Found a cheap electric sawzall at Harbor Freight but it cuts at 2650 spm.

Maybe a "nibbler"?
Amazon product ASIN B0742G5562

Last edited:
I got these from Home Depot and was planning on using a regular jig saw.
Yeah, I was looking at my jig saw and
wondering about using it. The 3.5” blade currently in it seemed a bit long. Looking at the video, there seems to be a lot of room in there but I’d like to find shorter blades.

@Kooparillo, do you have any pictures of the snorkel straight on (similar to below)? I’m trying to figure out if it’s going to contact the Dissent roof rack…

62E88BDA-35E9-4109-A020-99C33B2B2872.jpeg

I have a cheap air powered body saw from harbor fright and it works fine for cutting sheet metal. I can't imagine using it as a professional to make my living, but for an occasional job here or there, it works fine.

I have a cheap air powered body saw from harbor fright and it works fine for cutting sheet metal. I can't imagine using it as a professional to make my living, but for an occasional job here or there, it works fine.
How big of a compressor do you use with it? I think the HF saw I looked at wanted 4.5cfm at 90 psi. Not going to happen with my pancake compressor.

I think it has a 60 gallon tank.

@Kooparillo, do you have any pictures of the snorkel straight on (similar to below)? I’m trying to figure out if it’s going to contact the Dissent roof rack…
Here you go! It’s straight along the pillar. It’ll be close but judging from that cardboard mock-up you may be okay.

D5841771-F4F9-4D8E-9CFD-5C3A33B4B6C0.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom