Builds VDJ76L-RKMNYV - Cleopatra (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For a cleaner look !

20190227060525-cef19a65-me.jpg

20190227060457-691ead75-me.jpg

Anyone here with a lead on SC0584EB and SC0584EA FSM ( CD version looks like ) so far I've been unable to buy them from different sources .. when inquire about them, got vague answers or just plain ignored ..

You can sign up for a subscription here: Toyota Service Information

And download whatever you need for your VDJ76. It's a pretty convoluted site, but once you dig deep you can get all of the manuals.

You can sign up for a subscription here: Toyota Service Information

And download whatever you need for your VDJ76. It's a pretty convoluted site, but once you dig deep you can get all of the manuals.

Sadly Cleo VIN didn't show there .. 😢

Anyone here with a lead on SC0584EB and SC0584EA FSM ( CD version looks like ) so far I've been unable to buy them from different sources .. when inquire about them, got vague answers or just plain ignored ..

Just put my feelers out for you in Europe ,hopefully they find something at least these guys have sourced me already a few manuals that where not easy to find, let's hope for the best .

Just put my feelers out for you in Europe ,hopefully they find something at least these guys have sourced me already a few manuals that where not easy to find, let's hope for the best .

Appreciated my friend .. I'm doing my part too .. Will update here if I'm able to win this one ..

Finally did this worthy upgrade .. very happy with the result.. thanks Chris ..

20190306194106-7256a659-me.jpg

Also in my obsession to emulate what I'm leaving on my 80 ..

20190306194027-2432bdba-me.jpg

and gotta admit .. damn I'm very slow worker .. the catch can took me a day ! ( well my son was around me " helping " so that's a delay right there out of my hands )

20190306193954-f9205261-me.jpg

not the pretties bracket but sure it work ..

20190306193910-4e992e40-me.jpg

What a surprise when I found the clutch slave in the new ( at least on mine ) 70 series it's inside the cabin .. I was like whaaaat !

20190306193837-9c47365e-me.jpg

I did the auto window up mod and the always on window power mod too ..

I'm kinda disappointed coz this 70 series it's raw .. but I guess If I would like to have what I left in the 80 series would need to jump in a 200 series ..

more updates to come ..

As weird as it sound she came with not one but two jerry cans .. I'm not sure If I would keep them .. since so far I have no place for them ..

20190124183316-f0e45f42-me.jpg

Sweet looking rig! What plans do you have for her?

I'm in Panama, let me know if you will like to let one go :). We can work something out.

Last edited:
Sweet looking rig! What plans do you have for her?

I'm in Panama, let me know if you will like to let one go :). We can work something out.

Sure .. I'm in Panamá .. if you are interested sure I sell you one ..

David

To be more specific for those interested in the Always window power mod here is circled in red ( absent in this pic ) the relay that control the window power on switch ..

20190321140607-822363e8-me.jpg

you just need to put a jumper in there in to allow constant V to the window circuit ..

Since this it's an " easy " replaceable " part I took my chances .. ( already order spare to have if I change my mind about the USB ports there in the future as well as the pioneer remote.

20190427213127-b0dd5246-me.jpg

I've been replacing all my " factory bulbs " with LED versions and one thing that I could just simple not stand was the upper tail " dummy " lights .. honestly ( yeah sure must be to make them cheaper or something like that ) why would you put in there lights that won't work ?

Well I " fix " that situation .. my own way ..

20190427212859-0df4f887-me.jpg

this it's the factory tail lamp ..

20190427212841-7cea8813-me.jpg

I mean like seriously .. !

20190427212825-2183537f-me.jpg

Much needed speaker pods ..

20190427212810-7b7c35eb-me.jpg

install it's pretty straight forward .. but wiring the speakers through the factory grommet was way worst than was expected by me .. if you do it the right way ..

20190427212729-eb05f074-me.jpg

still plenty to do ..

Keep em these might be the last ones available ;)
Are these the ones with the heavy aluminum castings for the filler? If so, there is a world of differnce between these OEM toyota and the cheap Chinese jerry cans!

Are these the ones with the heavy aluminum castings for the filler? If so, there is a world of differnce between these OEM toyota and the cheap Chinese jerry cans!

I'll update a pic of the filler ..

They are finally here .. but guess what .. Mr. T made them only ready up to Windows XP ..!!!! WTF Toyota .. XP it's no longer supported like from 1900 ..!

20190510104437-204044e7.jpg

Also according to the FSM there is a flasher relay .. ( sure I thought ) but there is no flasher relay, no on that location ( per image of
FSM ) but nowhere on the area .. I opened the hole dash glove box, center assembly and nothing there ..

I'm crazy .?

Also according to the FSM there is a flasher relay .. ( sure I thought ) but there is no flasher relay, no on that location ( per image of
FSM ) but nowhere on the area .. I opened the hole dash glove box, center assembly and nothing there ..

I'm crazy .?

View attachment 1982171

On the older 7 x models there is a module there that holds several relays. It is bolted to that bracket but just high enough to not be that easily spotted.

Of course you are crazy but what’s that got to do with it ;)

There is a fuse / relay box on the drivers kick panel .. but nothing there about the flasher .. that's a mystery that I will address one of these days ...

I'm crazy .?

You are looking for something that isn't there. The flasher function is controlled somewhere in the body ECU or the instrument cluster. There is no "flasher".
Screenshot_2019-05-21 84-01 SWITCH RELAY COMPUTER diagram, 2018 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom