UPGRADE - Basics are done (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oooh!
Specific cool change noted... :clap:

Love how someone must have JUST NOW adjusted the color of the bold-type thread title font that normally indicates there are new, unread messages available (as opposed to non-bold font for threads without unread posts).

I like that it’s now not only bold type, but also orange-ish...helping to visually distinguish from already-read thread headings at a glance on the forum section’s main list.

Bravo!

Upgrades were always stressful, speaking as a retired IT tech. Thanks for keeping us informed! The site seems to have a better response time than before, for my Firefox browser. If you're still in the admin mode or when you get the time, I lost my silver star status some time back. I believe I'm paid up since it's an auto payment every year. TIA if you would check on this. Thank you!

Edit: Woody fixed this. He PM'd me what was necessary. The PayPal auto-renewal can have issues. Only way to fix this is for Woody to refund and then I need to re-apply for new Silver Star status. It worked and I have my Silver Star back. Since this was done behind the scenes, I thought that others may benefit by knowing the fix. Thank you, Woody!!!

Last edited:
I really like the new upgrade, thanks Wooddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I learned what I needed to know just by visiting this thread. ;)

Awesome job on the upgrade. Site looks fantastic. Having been an IT professional for some 25 years, I know how harrowing an upgrade like this can be. Been there many times. Great work and thanks.

LOTS left to do, search re-indexing started about 8 pm last night and is about 60% done right now. Lots of little "adjustments" now that everything is in production, plus getting the last few plugins installed this week.

So this is how woody racks up all his 'likes' :p

Trying to figure out how to jump to newest posting in a big multi page thread

Thanks @woody !
Question: on email alerts to private messages or watched forums, I used to be able to read most of message or new posting in my email without viewing it on the site, now it seems like all I'm getting is the alert without any info and I need to visit the forum to read specifics. Is that one of the "plugin" updates you're still working on? Thanks again!

Correct....actually, one of the plugins that hasn't yet been ported to this software version. Unsure just when it will be handled.

Thank you for your time:cheers:.

I'm not seeing that option on my phone
because phone only has one width. You can't make it wider than fullscreen.......................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom