What’s it worth in the US? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
F12E2CDC-1B31-411F-B1A3-B632457C3353.jpeg
Just wondering what this would be worth to the US guys?
If I sell it for enough I’m building a Ute on an 80 series chassis.

1983 BJ42 LX.
Chassis blasted and painted.
Diffs fully stripped and rebuilt with new brakes, rotors, drums, shoes, cylinders, swivel hubs, auto locker in the front, new studs, hardware etc etc.
Turbo 3B (AXT)
Factory 5 speed
New bushes, shocks, suspension
60 series power steering
Eureka roll bar
50mm wider front guards
ARB winch bar
Brand new 16x8 -22 with 305/70s
The interior is all new as well, carpets, stereo, gauges etc.
965824D0-1CB4-4A21-B3C0-5C6DA616CF7F.jpeg

I surely can’t answer that cause I don’t even know what my own Fj40 is worth here

However I will say what a lot of us will maybe say

MORE PICS. Someone here will give you some info but we all want to see everything on it and under. Even if you have to make a album under the media part (I think)

My rule of thumb for pricing Aus>US
FJ40- double the price
Anything else- add a zero

This is based off zero legit research or facts, but I'm sure I'm not too far off :)

Doesn’t the bj mean it’s deis yeah?

I think you May very well be right lol!
Diesel and rhd... that would be awesome here and definately with more than my fj40lv I sure... can you imagine converting it to bio diesel install a rear aux tank and then switching it over to SVO after about 20 min? That would be sweet. My friend I wish I knew what it would be worth here good luck online here with the help. I actually have a normal one HOWEVER I did purchase a N.W. territories license plate

Oh yes MORE PICS!

I think you May very well be right lol!
Diesel and rhd... that would be awesome here and definately with more than my fj40lv I sure... can you imagine converting it to bio diesel install a rear aux tank and then switching it over to SVO after about 20 min? That would be sweet. My friend I wish I knew what it would be worth here good luck online here with the help. I actually have a normal one HOWEVER I did purchase a N.W. territories license plate

These run on straight WVO with minimal work :)

Niiiice

I like and it helps other here to be able to think upon worth I would think

Well don’t know the time there where you may be but here in Az it’s 10pm and this old man is heading home from playing “real” darts ... (I lost 20 buck... but not usually haha) don’t ask me what real darts means cause I may get blocked by a moderator lol let’s just say I think children should play “plastic tip” darts real men we play steel tip god I hope I don’t get ass kicked by someone now

Yeah, I know it’s not original but that was never the intent with it.
When a set of zebra seats are fetching $2000 and a floor mat is $600, I prefer my option.
This was never meant to make it past being a beach hack, but project creep.

If it is not original, seats, mats etc.. , then you can only get what someone is willing to pay. All original are bringing consistent numbers. ( That is why mats and seats are what they are, because people are chasing the higher values)

Oh for sure. I know the more original, the better the money and that it’s only worth what someone will pay.
But, it’s a late model diesel shorty with factory 5 speed and if I can get enough to build my ute, I’ll sell it :)

I am just a speculator but the market , just a guess, would bring 15 -30 K us dollars at auction. Just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom