ARB Intensity - "knockoff" or "unbranded" versions. (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We threw one of these on my buddies truck while out in the woods and the output was amazing. True, they don't throw like an HID, but they aren't meant to. I'm getting a set in black in the 185-225W range in the near future to pair with a set of HIDs.

is there glare coming off the clear light covers back into your eyes? I thought I read that somewhere beofre

The top 1/4 of the lights were visible from the driver seat when mounted to my ARB bumper and the glare from the covers was extremely annoying

Agree. The one review says the brackets they came with do not work on ARB Bumper.

They bolted directly onto the light tabs on my son's 100 series ARB bumper.

On my nephews 80 series ARB bumper, the light tabs (on the ARB) needed to be bent upwards for the lights/brackets to work.

upload_2016-3-24_14-34-33-png.1230219

since the knock offs don't come with a harness what is everyone doing about that?

I would recommend installing a Weatherpack quick-disconnect and using another harness or building your own.

Well they arrived and appear to be in great shape. I knew coming direct from Amazon it was a safe bet. I won't have time to install them for a while (out of town). These are the 185 watts version and should look great with the black ARB on a Freeborn Red 60 .View attachment 1482029

Can you confirm these fit on the Tabs of your ARB? Let’s see some pics

Can you confirm these fit on the Tabs of your ARB? Let’s see some pics
I ended up mounting a 8274 winch on the ARB so the large lights wouldn't fit in that space any longer. I thought about mounting them on the top of the bumper, but didn't mock them up yet to look. Unfortunately I'm not in Georgia right now or I'd stick them in both spots and take a pic for you.

this is the set i'm thinking of ordering. 185W
http://amzn.to/2iCaHsz

Northpole Light. I'm assuming all of these are coming from similar factories and people are just white labeling them into their own brands.

I think the "brands" that were mentioned before I couldn't find anymore.

has anyone tried this wiring harness?
http://amzn.to/2hSnbQ0

I ended up mounting a 8274 winch on the ARB so the large lights wouldn't fit in that space any longer. I thought about mounting them on the top of the bumper, but didn't mock them up yet to look. Unfortunately I'm not in Georgia right now or I'd stick them in both spots and take a pic for you.

Same here, 8274 mounted to ARB, with no place for the large lights.

I cut the old tabs off the now unusable space and welded them to the top bar...installed large Hella 4000's.

Same here, 8274 mounted to ARB, with no place for the large lights.

I cut the old tabs off the now unusable space and welded them to the top bar...installed large Hella 4000's.

Nice, good idea! How was it working around the powder coat?

Nice, good idea! How was it working around the powder coat?

Actually no problem. I just did a bit of touch up with a spray can. Now, I use mine quite a bit off road so it's not a pristine rig...but it doesn't look bad with the spray paint.

Last edited:
Looks like these are available thru Alibaba but in quantities of 10 @ around $90 each. Anyone want to share an order?

Aurora Ip68 Waterproof 96w Car Led Light Bar Round Driving Light - Buy 96w Round Driving Light,Ip68 Waterproof Driving Light,96w Led Driving Light Product on Alibaba.com

I have since replaced most of my exterior LED lights with Aurora's products but in the interest of full disclosure, Odd Iron Off Road which is based in my hometown distributes Aurora's products. The 7" Aurora's are second to none in my opinion and ran me approximately $600.00 for a set.

Don't seem to be saving that much over the set I linked below.
and doesn't alibaba have notoriously long shipping times?

this is the set i'm thinking of ordering. 185W
http://amzn.to/2iCaHsz

Northpole Light. I'm assuming all of these are coming from similar factories and people are just white labeling them into their own brands.

I think the "brands" that were mentioned before I couldn't find anymore.

has anyone tried this wiring harness?
http://amzn.to/2hSnbQ0

The aurora 7" led light are higher quality than the regular knock offs. They are the same as the light force 215 7" led lights which retail $300-$350 each.

See link:
RIP OFF OR NOT? THE L.E.D WAR THAT ROCKED THE WORLD - Unsealed 4X4

The light force 215 7" led light were rated as good as the ARB lights.

The minimum buy is qty 10. The price per light is around $90. I am interested in 4. Anyone want to split the order?

The aurora 7" led light are higher quality than the regular knock offs. They are the same as the light force 215 7" led lights which retail $300-$350 each.

See link:
RIP OFF OR NOT? THE L.E.D WAR THAT ROCKED THE WORLD - Unsealed 4X4

The light force 215 7" led light were rated as good as the ARB lights.

The minimum buy is qty 10. The price per light is around $90. I am interested in 4. Anyone want to split the order?

This is an interesting offer. $90 a pop ain't bad. My only hold up would be that I'm not a huge fan of the "dinner plate" look of these large diameter LED lights. I'm assuming the housing diameter is 8.7" (221mm)? Is this correct?

I would be all over a set of ARB21 (7") clones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom