Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind Sat Oct 21st 9 am (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Its that time again. Let's have breakfast at The Daily Grind on the 21st at 9 am.
4360 Cutler Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

Chime up if you would like to add to the agenda. I will try to have a semi-formal discussion on these topics so we can keep the club formed and forward moving. Thanks for sharing on this post if you are unable to attend.

Potential Topics
  • Quarterly Pot Luck - I would like to find volunteers to host three more pot lucks during the year
  • Website - do we need to take action? (HINT - yes)
  • Change up of club meetings - maybe sonic where we can stand around our rigs or somewhere where we can tip one back
Larry

Last edited:
As I write this - 44 views but no posts!! Come on guys, who is going to join for breakfast tomorrow?
I'll be there with decals shirts and hoodies.... Get your XMas shopping done early!!

As to potential topics
- Is there interest in alternating bfast and evening "meetings", and possibly east side and west side.
Is there a good place for evening meet up on the west side?
- Website? I agree w Larry

gah, last month of sat morning baseball for me... till the spring...

I'm a *maybe* for breakfast.

We had a nice meeting. Smaller group but got some things sorted.

• Xmas tree/Snow run - Saturday December 9th (Marc Host?)
  • Xmas party (pot luck) - Sunday December 17th (need a host)
  • Website - agreed to simplify - current contact info, how to renew/get membership - point to mud, maybe link to archived old site
    • Steve was going to get password info - Frank to see if Chris can recreate site
  • Next Club Meeting
    • Sometime have night meetings on 3rd Thursday
    • Next meeting Nov 16th at Canteen 1730-1930
    • Make next meeting a sticky and post up right after prior meeting conducted
That is about it.

I'd be happy to organize a Christmas Tree or snow run / picnic/ potluck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom