Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind - Saturday April 20th 9 am (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Club Meeting

• Yes - I will be attending

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Maybe - I'll let you know

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No - maybe next time

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Let's have a breakfast get-together in the parking lot at The Daily Grind on Saturday April 20th, 9 AM (every 3rd Saturday of the month)

Daily Grind: 4360 Cutler Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

Like last time, lets start off by having breakfast then we will head back over to the parking lot to enjoy some truck talk.

Poupon

I will be there with my TownAce this time! Picked it up on Monday!

I am a maybe.

Last edited:
Looks like I’ll finally make it down this month!

Hey, I’m in Las Cruces but thinking about making it to your May meeting. Moved here over a year ago from the Seattle area and am still a Seattlecruiserhead and in the Las Cruces Four Wheel Drive Club. Have a ‘98 100 series so hopefully see you then !
Alex

Nice Breakfast today. Good food, nice to visit. We had nearly identical twin Land Cruisers show up. Justin on two wheels, and Stephen showed up in his original Toyota Van with upgrades. A Unimog, too. Scout guarded the rigs, while the guys got some breakfast. I didn't get pics.

Hey, I’m in Las Cruces but thinking about making it to your May meeting. Moved here over a year ago from the Seattle area and am still a Seattlecruiserhead and in the Las Cruces Four Wheel Drive Club. Have a ‘98 100 series so hopefully see you then !
Alex
Hello, Alex, Welcome! I'll jump in before @alia176 and @pappy can hassle you, and invite you to post an introduction with a little about yourself and your rig(s?).
We have a few folks down south near you
HD Cruisers needs to do more down there. Beautiful country!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom