Introduce Yourself (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My name is Dave Ollanik and I am in Tucson. Bought my 1973 FJ40 early this year and have painted it and have been putting it back together(I bought it mid restoration). It has a 2F engine from a donor FJ60 along with the 4 speed transmission. Disc brakes, new tires and wheels and power steering added by PO. All items I wanted in a fj40 were already completed.

I hope to find other FJ's to do some off road trips. Right now my co-pilot is my dog (see picture)
Debating on A/C and will eventually finish painting top and doors.

IMG_0540.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

Welcome Dave! You have a very nice FJ40. Did you paint it yourself? Is that a Toyota shirt?
Yes - I painted myself. 15 years ago I restored an old Willys jeep. I like the FJ much more!

My friend is GM at Avondale Toyota in Phoenix - he sent me the shirt!!!

Welcome Dave! I like 40's too, '78 here.

Greeting my name is Marshall. I've owned Tacomas and tundra in the past. Now I'm in the market for a 80 or 100 series LC. Eric Murphy from CB toyota referred me to Copper cruiser.
That's the intro part.
I enjoy the outdoors, fishing, camping and shooting. I'm a US navy veteran. Hopefully I'll find a LC to finally own. Cheers!

Welcome Marshall.
Hello. J.C. in Southern-most Arizona. Long time reader of IH8Mud. Have always wanted a LC since I was a kid and about a year ago, found a 1995 FZJ 80 I could afford. Added 2.5" OME, ARB front, 12k Warn, 285/75/16 BFG Muds, baselined everything -- new radiator, water pump, fan clutch, hoses, PHH, knuckle rebuild, wheel bearings, brakes, dist. cap, et al. Could NOT have done it without IH8Mud and this group. Live on small off grid ranch, so the LC gets a regular work out. Long term -- looking to make some overland journeys with the wife.

Hi everyone my name is Josh I'm currently in the mountains of NC but we are relocating to the Phoenix area my wife is actually driving there now she starts work on Monday I will follow within the next few months if she's not exhausted she is going to try and swing by the picnic on Friday. Her names Kelly.

Last edited:
Hi everyone my name is Josh I'm currently in the mountains of ND but we are relocating to the Phoenix area my wife is actually driving there now she starts work on Monday I will follow within the next few months if she's not exhausted she is going to try and swing by the picnic on Friday. Her names Kelly.
Welcome Josh. I received your application and will process it this weekend and ship out your shirt early next week.

Hi folks. I traded my 4Runner in on a 2016 URJ200 a few months ago and I love it. We use it for camping and rock climbing all over Arizona. So far I just have some all terrain tires and rock warriors on it, but there will be a lot more to come. In my spare time I'm an electrical engineer in Chandler.

20170722-4801.jpg

Last edited:
Hello attendend made it to the meet up last night and figured it probably time to introduce myself to the group. Had my cruiser now for 4 years love every minute of it. 97 lx 450. Enjoy camping and hunting mostly. Look forward to doing some club runs with ya'll soon. 4 kids keeps us pretty busy.

20170317_181628.jpg

Welcome to Arizona Toyota 4x4s Online!
This is the result of a lot of talk in recent months about starting up a new
Toyota Land Cruiser club for all of Arizona that woudn't exclude other Toyota
4x4s such as the Hilux, Tacoma, 4Runner, etc.
Our discussions led us to an online forum for all residents of AZ, not just
those who live in one of the major population centers, who share a love of
Toyota 4x4s and 4wheeling.
The purpose of this board is to further this discussion, as well as organise trail
rides and informal meetings, talk about our rigs, plan for the future, or talk
about whatever comes up that is of interest to the members of this board.
So, if you live in AZ, have a Toyota 4x4 (including Lexus LX and GX models)
and want to interact with others that do as well, this forum is for you.

Enjoy!

My Name is Mike. Im a Toyota fanatic. I have a 1993 Toyota Hilux pickup. Recent mods include remanufactured 22re engine. Spartan front locker. rebuilt tranny. 4in Lift. Solid axle conversion. Tom woods rear double cardan drive shaft. Heavy duty transfer case tailshaft. 33in Goodrich TA ko2 all terrains. Recover front seat Warn M8000 winch on Warn front bumper. KC off road LED lights. Electric fan. R134 A/C conversionget t
Id like to get together with like minded Toyota nuts every now and then to eat..have a beer and talk trash. Plan trail runs etc..

My Name is Mike. Im a Toyota fanatic. I have a 1993 Toyota Hilux pickup. Recent mods include remanufactured 22re engine. Spartan front locker. rebuilt tranny. 4in Lift. Solid axle conversion. Tom woods rear double cardan drive shaft. Heavy duty transfer case tailshaft. 33in Goodrich TA ko2 all terrains. Recover front seat Warn M8000 winch on Warn front bumper. KC off road LED lights. Electric fan. R134 A/C conversionget t
Id like to get together with like minded Toyota nuts every now and then to eat..have a beer and talk trash. Plan trail runs etc..

Welcome Mike, Do post a picture of your Hilux for the community to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom