Noobie Introduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Everyone,
I'm new to IH8MUD and wanted to introduce myself. I'm also wanting to join the Capital Land Cruiser Club soon.

My wife Steph loves 4Runners and Land Cruisers so it is a match made in heaven. My son likes Dodge trucks...pray for him...but he is 11 and there is still time to help him see the light. My daughter is still young and I think I can pass down my love for Toyotas to her easily.

I love Yellow Labs, and black labs, and chocolate labs. Tatum was a yellow lab we owned for 12 years.

I love Toyotas. I believe friends don't let friends drive Jeeps.

In the past I have owned a 1986 Toyota 4Runner and a 1998 Toyota 4Runner. Both vehicles were great! I miss them. Currently, I drive a 2013 Camry and my wife owns a 2015 Toyota Sienna.

Hopefully, in the next year or two I will own another 4Runner, or Land Cruiser. I want to drive the Trans American Trail with my son in stages over the next few years. Sort of like a right of passage.

The info on here is amazing and I am learning all that I can. Thank you.

Joy & Peace,
Yell0wLab

Hello Everyone,
I'm new to IH8MUD and wanted to introduce myself. I'm also wanting to join the Capital Land Cruiser Club soon.

My wife Steph loves 4Runners and Land Cruisers so it is a match made in heaven. My son likes Dodge trucks...pray for him...but he is 11 and there is still time to help him see the light. My daughter is still young and I think I can pass down my love for Toyotas to her easily.

I love Yellow Labs, and black labs, and chocolate labs. Tatum was a yellow lab we owned for 12 years.

I love Toyotas. I believe friends don't let friends drive Jeeps.

In the past I have owned a 1986 Toyota 4Runner and a 1998 Toyota 4Runner. Both vehicles were great! I miss them. Currently, I drive a 2013 Camry and my wife owns a 2015 Toyota Sienna.

Hopefully, in the next year or two I will own another 4Runner, or Land Cruiser. I want to drive the Trans American Trail with my son in stages over the next few years. Sort of like a right of passage.

The info on here is amazing and I am learning all that I can. Thank you.

Joy & Peace,
Yell0wLab

Love the TAT, want to do the ny to la route in the next few years. See my vid in my signature line. Welcome!

Welcome to CLCC

Welcome!

11273008_801041356659403_21275126_n.jpg

I thought about doing this with my 91 Camry. Think I took that thing far more places than the trucks.

View attachment 1500935
I thought about doing this with my 91 Camry. Think I took that thing far more places than the trucks.

Many years ago my wife drove her stock Civic down trail 1 at Tellico. I wish we had of got some pictures of the foot of air under the high side tire around the switchbacks. We lost the radiator on that trail, but no other damage, and we drove that car for years after.

Those were good times.

Welcome!

Love the TAT, want to do the ny to la route in the next few years. See my vid in my signature line. Welcome!
DustyFJ, I watched your video of the TAT from 2013 and it was great! I got dizzy watching it on full screen lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom