Rear Entertainment System Delete (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone make a delete kit for the gx470? I'm purchasing a great condition gx, but the RES doesn't work. Is there a delete kit anywhere? Or perhaps a cheap replacement?

I'd like to come up with something interesting to put on the roof where the RSES screen is, but...it's not like it's easily accessible from the driver's seat so I'm not sure what I could put there that'd be worth doing. I'm interested to see what anyone else comes up with, though.

Maybe we'll have to glue it shut. I'd definitely like to free up the center console space for more storage

Mine stays shut by itself, but the DVD player could definitely go. Storage was bad enough on my non-RSES GX..this one is worse!

Bummer. Yeah that ceiling unit is kind of big. I wonder if you pull it if the headliner is intact enough to just swap in a standard dome setup...

Is the player in the ceiling unit, the center console or is it the main changer in the glove box?

You you (or anyone with RSES knowledge) know if there are outputs from the glove box unit to the display in the ceiling?
(I guess answering the latter is related to the former
emoji_u1f914.png
)

Bummer. Yeah that ceiling unit is kind of big. I wonder if you pull it if the headliner is intact enough to just swap in a standard dome setup...

Is the player in the ceiling unit, the center console or is it the main changer in the glove box?

You you (or anyone with RSES knowledge) know if there are outputs from the glove box unit to the display in the ceiling?
(I guess answering the latter is related to the former
emoji_u1f914.png
)

The factory RSES with the ceiling mounted display has a DVD player in the center console.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom