Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It was Mark's popcorn that made me think he was on the west side. I planned on buying it either way and haul it to the west side. Phil informed me Mark is way east which would be taking the wrong direction.

View attachment 1422458

I'll explain the issue. Without measuring I believe that the FJ40s are just over 60" wide. These hoist are 48" between the arms with cables. To keep the cables vertical the center section needs to be extended at least a foot. Not a big deal but I already have one to modify and install up north. I like the way he modified this one, they come with a wire shelf. I would put a screw in each corner. Probably not needed in the front with the posts but with my luck would hit the front 2X4 just right and have the whole tip forward, Murphy's Law.

Looking at this hoist I think it may work for my situation I'd have to see if my low garage ceiling would work with it. PMing Phil...

Looking at this hoist I think it may work for my situation I'd have to see if my low garage ceiling would work with it. PMing Phil...

Even if you just lift it high enough to drive out from underneath you lower it, flip vertical on and cart and store it that way. Done with two people in the past and really awkward. While taking longer could figure a way to use by lift from the cap to get the two cross pieces between the top and tub. If your going pass think @OffRoad Rage should get it. If neither wants it at some point could use it in the valley. But that wouldn't be for a while.

Well I have to enlist 2 people to help remove the top now. Did it last weekend in fact. Top is stored in the corner of the garage, on it's end, immobile. Not the best solution.

Well I have to enlist 2 people to help remove the top now. Did it last weekend in fact. Top is stored in the corner of the garage, on it's end, immobile. Not the best solution.

Within the last couple days seen a post in the 40/55 section of someone who had made a platform cart that craddled the rear corners. Like it because it keeps the top mobile. A year after I retired the last place I worked asked me if I wanted a large rolling cabinet. Picked it and installed shelves inside and use it for my power use around the house. If it's in the way just roll it somewhere else.

Anybody want 3rd tan seats from a 1997 LC? Free to good home.

Are you in or out? I cant tell :meh:

It was cracking me up, all the gentlemanly behavior of our members. No one seemed to be willing to take it in fear of offending someone else that may or may not have expressed interest before another. I don't know who's on first...:hillbilly: GLWS

How would this work for kayaks?:D

Hmmm maybe I should keep it, in the event I buy Kayaks down the road:hmm:

All the cool members are going to be getting them this year. Got mine 2 years ago, and I need to use it.

All the cool members are going to be getting them this year. Got mine 2 years ago, and I need to use it.

I see some extra fun shaping up for next Bartlett run?

WANTED: Fender Flares for 1997 80 series, any color.

Anybody gone flareless and flares just taking up space in your garage? :)

Living in the past - out
msahr - out

@OffRoad Rage - Are you in or out?

I would buy it Phil. I had every intention of buying and bringing it west until I found out Mark lived east. Still would buy it but don't want to be like person that sold you the tires on your van when I had offered to pick them up the week before but was told he would deliver them on the weekend. Instead he sold them to you. To me that's bad karma. I know you didn't know about Since we were dealing thru PM. I PM him and asked if that's what he did and never heard back. Since I already have a hoist that needs to be modified taking you to use at some point down line won't be right. While I don't want to be greedy I also don't want to be seen as a flake. If neither wants it I will buy it.

VR1200 Warn Winch
3/8" Synthetic Viking Winchline 100ft - Orange - used once, has some road dirt
Factor55 prolink

Package MSRP if new = $800 + $475 + $150 = $1425

ASKING: $ 850 OBO - LOWERED PRICE - Can deliver

Cheers,

Jeff

attachment.php

attachment.php

***SOLD*** 08/03/17

Front Runner Slimline II full rack low mount.. This comes with 2 sets of 120mm and 1 set of 130mm feet. Ready to install. As seen in the pictures on my cruiser. Comes with the front expedition rails and a few extras. Tepui awning mount included. Also have a set of custom mounts for the Howling Moon awning available for a small fee. I will include 4 tie down rings....asking $800.00

*Shovel and axe and mounts not included.

Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Slimline II Roof Rack Kit - by Front Runner

IMG_1224.JPG
IMG_1226.JPG
20150511_135140.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom