NWA meeting (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know it's short notice anyone want to get together this coming Tuesday September 29?

Post up if you do

Scott

Getting a meeting date set up soon.., looking at 11/3/2015

Foghorns Springdale 6:30ish...

Scott

I plan on trying to drop by for a bit. I promise not to part out my cruiser this go around! - Justin

Sweet.... Look forward to seeing you... Mark should be there to tell you about the top sides he has

Mark has table in the back room... Nw cor of building... Headed that way

Scott

How was the meeting??

It was good! Mark B. professor and Justin where in attendance... Think the next meetin may be at shed

Next meeting will be Tuesday December 1.

It will be held at my place in the Shed please RSVP for food... I will have Miller lite, bring your own drink of choice if you like. This will be a grown up gathering only..

2110 Carnes Dr Springdale ...

Enter through gate on driveway...

We will get started around 6

Feel free to call/text me 4seven9-3one3-0six73

Scott

Thought we would try and meet on January 19... Be at my place 6:30ish

Scott

Meeting was good last night talked about April run and Round up... Ate some mighty fine chili dogs/ frito pies...
As always great to see everyone.

Scott

Going to meet tomorrow 6-630ish... Either foghorns or Buffalo Wild Wings in Springdale.... Will post which site soon....

Sorry for late notice...

Scott

Going to have meeting on March 29 bout 6:30 at Twinn Peaks in Rogers by Cabela's ......

We will talk about April 1 run...

RSVP if you can

Scott

Going to try and have a meetin before Ramble... Will post date time and place shortly

NWA meetin....Tuesday October 4 at JJ's in Fayettville off of Weddington dr

6:30ish

Scott

I should be able to drop in. Just need to get my lights and signals wired back up this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom