VDJ200 | LX570

Classifieds : Toyota VDJ200 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-570

Filter by prefix:

Selling my beloved Land Cruiser as my needs have changed and I to purchase a 1 ton truck for hauling a 5th wheel. I purchased this truck in October 2022 with the intention of a light overland/OEM+ build to take my daughter out as she got older, and have been using it for road trips and daily use since. The previous owner and I have both done a lot of preventative maintenance to ensure that the truck will get you out and back home for many years to come. By keeping the lift at 2” and adding geometry correction through the PCK, adjustable panhard, and UCAs, it is really enjoyable to drive. It has always been a CA truck and the underside shows. No issues with opening the KDSS valves. I love this truck and put the best into it as I...
Hello all. Maybe it’s a midlife crisis thing but I am ready to splurge on a my dream Land Cruiser. I bought a 1992 fj80 and boy, that baby was a money pit. I told myself that for my next vehicle I’ll pay the money and hope to not pay thousands and thousand, plus endless time to make her decent. Please, dm me if you have something. Thanks!
I'm considering parting with my 2013 LX570. While the vehicle resembled a soccer mom mall cruiser when I bought her it didn't take long for me to make a few tasteful modifications to make her my own. She sports front and rear bumpers from Dissent, sliders from Slee, Icon wheels, Toyo RT 285/70r17, and a sensor lift. All work was performed by Duggy's Garage in Houston, TX. This is my daily driver with current mileage just shy of 199K. $30K OBO.
For sale is my 2016 Land Cruiser. It's got one of the most rare color combos of all the 2016+ Cruisers with the Blue Onyx Pearl exterior and Terra interior. It also has several upgrades including: OME BP-51 Suspension with only about 10k miles on it Black TRD Pro Wheels ARB Drawers with the top slide for fridges Brand new OEM steering wheel (because the old one was tearing, which is common) I have also completed a lot of major maintenance items including: Serpentine Belt Transmission Fluid Front and Rear Differential Oil Brake Fluid Flush New Brake Pads New Rotors front and rear Transfer Case Oil There is a crack in the windshield that I just haven't fixed yet, and there are some pinstripes in the paint because I have taken this...
Well......its time for the next project and let this one go.... 2019 85k miles, Fully documented history all by Toyota, last service done few weeks ago. Has multiple setup options from single overlander with full titanium and alloy cases for light and secure storage to a family overlander with a big FSR RTT to fit the whole family No cheap China crap, lots of stuff was custom ordered from Germany, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. BP51 OME suspension 33" BFGs ARB safary snorkel ARB front bumper 20k winch 20k worth of RIGID up, down, side and rear, front and rear cameras, Spod, Angle custom fridge , fully coated under carriage Fully dinomat insulation of interior All seats are fully covered 3rd row new , packaged and...
I'm preparing to sell my 2021 200 Series as I am going all in on my FJ62 and am keeping my 1969 40 as well. Trying to figure out how to price this beast, thought I'd get y'alls opinion. To be clear, I can't part with it until at least May, so only looking for comps at the moment. Trying to avoid BAT or CaB. 2021 200 Series ~25k miles Work done by @Eric Sarjeant, Slee, Cruiser Outfitters. *OME 2" lift 2722 springs w BP51 remote reservoir shocks *Airlift Airbags with compressor and remote for towing *TJM front safari bumper w Warn 12k platinum winch, ARB 8" Solis variable controlled lights *Slee rear bumper *Icon Rebound 17" wheels, 35" Kenda Klever tires *ARB dual air compressor *ARB rear locker *Prinsu low profile rack *Baja...
Just sold my GX and am looking for a very specific LX. Possibly too specific lol. Would like a 16+ in white or silver with black interior and less than 70k on the clock. Had my eye on a few which immediately sold as soon as I got rid of my GX. Have been looking at CarGurus, Cars.com and Autotrader. Thanks!
2008 Land Cruiser / Salsa Red / 130K miles / $30,000 obo Testing the waters here... Looking to get into something smaller (gx or 1st gen sequoia) Suspension Ironman Foam Cell Pro Stage 3 Installed by Ironman 4x4 in Sherwood, OR (@ 120k miles) New Toyota Front LCAs (@ 120K miles) Exterior Tundra Rock Warrior Wheels Ironman Roof Rack Ironman RTT and Awning (1.5 years old) Victory 4x4 Front Engine Skid Victory 4x4 Trans Skid (to be installed) Victory 4x4 Fuel Skid (to be installed) Interior All Stock, in overall good condition, not perfect Has remote for DVD system Have all the plastic pieces around the 3rd row seats, just keep them off due to frequently removing/adding Weather Tech mats Maintenance Timing Chains, cam gears...
I have a 2018 lc200 white over terra. It’s dirty and raining at the moment so I posted pics from the detail shop from when I had it modesta coated (10 yr warranty, like ceramic coating on steroids). Currently has a little under 33k miles but it’s a daily so it will go up. Clean title in my name in hand.Only known detail to point out is the grill caught a rock (bubble in the chrome cover, no crack, just a small chip and bubble in finish). Has ppf on full hood. I searched for a full year and finally found this out in NC ( originally purchased in high point, was traded in w 7k miles December 2021 is my recollection, can get full carfax for interested parties. Moving in a month and losing my garage and this thing is too clean/nice imo to...
Price: $26,000!! some details: 157600 miles The car has a minor accident shown on Carfax (happened in 2012) only moved to PA for 1 month, the car spend its life in GA and VA for the past 12 years. bought it about a year ago, did not expecting moving to pittsburgh at the time. There is some surface rust on the frame (see pics below) The front tires are worn out Need an alignment as it wobbles a bit on the high way. (suspecting is caused by the caster, will get it checked in the next couple weeks) Driver seat has a patch on the seat cushion(see pic below), other than that the interior is in great shape. parking sensors are not working due to the front/rear bumper Mods: ironman front bumper with fog lights and spot lights ironman 12000lb...
Asking $43,500 2 owner with full dealer service history (CARFAX attached below) Original owners purchased vehicle new from Toyota dealer in the Hamptons and used it to drive to their winter home in FL every year. I purchased the vehicle in Aug. 2021 with 55,000 miles. Powder coated coated OEM wheels (all 5 wheels) with Falken Wildpeak AT3W P275/65R18 tires, additional USB ports, aftermarket sat radio antenna (for improved reception), Husky all weather 1st/2nd row floor mats, AUS mkt cargo mat CARFAX shows one minor accident in 2014, but the only damage was a cracked rear bumper fascia which was replaced with OEM parts (no body/sheetmetal damage). Clean underbody with only minimal surface rust (I’ve had the vehicle undercoated with NHOil...
Hello I’ve been on here for some time now as a 80 owner. My 80 was totaled in October and I’m looking for a replacement. I have been searching every day. I thought it wouldn’t hurt to throw this out there in case anyone might be considering selling. I am after white with grey interior with no rust and less than 150K. I am not opposed to mods. Thank you.
Selling our LX with 168,478 miles that is very well maintained. Selling because we just picked up a 2016LC. She said I had to thin the heard. I purchased here on MUD in May of 2022 in Houston, TX from the 3rd owner. I still have the Carfax from that purchase. No accidents and no rust. I have records from the 3rd owner as well as the history since I have owned it. Some of the big items I have replaced are all 4 struts and globes, full Flush and fill with new AHC fluid. Did the sensor lift. New Slee sliders with globe skids and puddle lights. New OEM headights, New Nitto Ridge Grappler 275/70/18 @ 151K. Vally Plate was done @ 151K, Radiator replaced @ 161K. Added ARB fridge outlet in rear. The truck is in great shape and rides...
14 LX570 Luxury, 76k miles, full dealer records, no rust, no wrecks, no leaks etc. Has new ceramic tint, new 18” FN wheels, new Falken tires with certificates from discount tire, clean cerfax, Husky liners for front, rear and cargo. Has been dealer maintained. Oklahoma vehicle. Everything works as it should. Also includes the factory wheels that also have brand new tires. Only cons are cosmetic. Has a scuff and small dents on the back quarter panel from previous owner, I’m guessing they brushed their garage. Also has a section of carpet cutout under one rear seat from a battery that tipped over. It’s hidden when seats are down. Overall an extremely nice 200 series. $38,800 with both sets of wheels or $36,800 with factory wheels...
2011 LX570 with luxury package coming on the market in Gulf Breeze, FL. $25,000. I purchased this in August, 2021, with 117k miles from a fellow MUD member in South FL. He had just done the full 130k service at JM Lexus along with an AHC flush and globe replacement. He had also equipped it with brand new 17” AlphaEquipt Echos on Cooper Discoverer AT3’s (285/75r17). Since I’ve had it, I’ve put approximately 43k miles on it for a total of 160k and counting. Upon taking receipt of it, I replaced the driver’s side front CV axle, coated the undercarriage with Amsoil MPHD, and performed the sensor lift followed by an alignment. I’ve done Royal Purple oil changes every 5k-6k miles, and at 150k I had the radiator replaced with the...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom