GX460 | GX470

Classifieds: Lexus GX-460 and Lexus GX-470

Filter by prefix:

EDIT 10/13/23: The GX is for sale. Please see the newest post below for more info. For Sale is my 2018 Lexus GX460. I purchased the vehicle in November of 2021 after the original owner traded it back into the dealer they originally purchased it from. It had 27,562 miles when I bought it and now has 31,4xx miles (which will go up ever-so-slightly). It has never been in an accident and never been smoked in. The exterior color is Black Onyx and the interior is Sepia. It has the following options: Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, power retracting/auto-dimming mirrors, Heated/Ventilated front seats, navigation package, Intuitive Parking Assist, and cargo net. The vehicle has a clean title. Mechanically, it’s a perfect...
2005 GX470 mostly used as a daily driver but also modified for some light off roading and camping Currently has 251K miles on it Vin:JTJBT20X450091738 Pricing: $14,500 OBO Testing waters with the price, if I don't get somewhere close to my asking price I will just keep it. Only trades I would be interested in are 2017+ LX570 Atomic Silver with Cabernet interior (ofcouse I would add cash on my end) Southern Car all its life (Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee) I bought it in 2017 with ~156K miles on it Upgrades: Cooper Rugged Trek 265-70-17 (5/2022 @226K miles) Front and rear pads, rotors and fluid (10/2022 @ 234K miles) Aftermarket front lower woofers and Skar rear woofer (3/2023 @240K miles) New Napa CV Axles (8/2023 @246K miles)...
2009 GX 470 asking $20k OBO. Selling to fund my 70 series build! TITLE IN HAND 163,7XX miles (it only gets driven maybe 1-2 times per week right now to keep it running healthy) ***all window stickers have been removed since photos were taken*** TONS OF EXTRA PHOTOS AND CARFAX AVAILABLE Mechanically 100% good to go to continue building as you see fit. 2 Working keys included with fresh batteries. Listed price is a reflection of the vehicle build potential, overall condition, and more specifically the recent suspension, wheels, tires, and brakes that were installed. All of these components are essentially 99.9% new with less than 1,000 miles since install. I am open to reasonable offers and discussions. Selling to fund my 70...
Runs great. Luxury driving experience, combined with full off-road capabilities. 4x4, All-Terrain BFGoodrich tires, barely used (see pics). Exterior and interior in great condition. Mileage: 183,357 Timing belt and water pump were replaced at 145k miles. Smooth driving truck with 200,000+ miles of life left to go. Will eventually need to replace air suspension with coils at some point. Currently drives great. I bought recently from a friend to keep or flip. In process of transferring title to ny name. Will sell if the price is right, and keep if not. BUYERS: Interested buyers should have cash ready to purchase. Reasonable offers will be entertained. TRADES: Prefer cash, but may consider trades of equal or greater value (or trade...
Pearl White, sold new in Central Texas and always in central Texas. Clean, no issues, Never wreaked, no kids, non smoker. always garaged. Needs nothing recent OEM brake pads and rotors all around. All filters and fluids changed. Very low miles at 77k. Clean and clear New tires at 52k. Texas title in hand. $29k Sorry for the poor pictures, they are just the ones I had on my phone
This GX460 in black almost looks too good to take off road. Yet, with its long travel suspension, ARB lockers, and overall clean build, it would be a shame not to. Add a sleeping platform inside and this is a rig that’s ready to go exploring. Vehicle: Drive: 4×4 Miles: 118,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Engine: 4.6L V8 Price: $40,000 Details & Upgrades Total Chaos Long Travel Custom Three link rear King Shocks 3in nitrogen bump stops Gusseted Spindles Reinforced Cams Coastal Offroad Bumpers front and Rear Single Tire swing out Extended Axles Extended tie rods ARB Twin compressor Trigger system 6 switch remote CREE Yellow pods front CREE white pods rear 10000lb Superwich with remote Factor 55 Flatlink Geared...
Icon 2.5 lift kit Air bag deletes Snorkel upgrade RCI Rear differential, transfer case, lower link armor SBW air system linked with ARB dual air compressor (air up/down all 4 tires at the same time) 17” Volk Te37’s (5) brand new spare (full size) BFG 285/75’s KC Hilites Chase and Rock lights Metal Tech front bumper and rock sliders Baja designs front ditch lights with Rago fabrication brackets Dual Diode defense dds4 passenger lights All controlled by switch pro ikamper skycamp 2.0 rooftop tent Front runner roof rack Front runner awning Xenon depot HID headlights Rigid fog lights Phoenix Android Tesla style head unit w Bluetooth and CarPlay JW Offroad rear tire carrier SBW custom onboard water system weather tech rain guards and floor...
Up for sale is my 2004 Lexus GX470 with 250k miles for $6k OBO. It needs a little bit of work due to me not driving it. I had to jump it the last time I drove it, and I replaced the battery shortly before that, so I'm guessing the alternator needs to be swapped out. I wanted a winter vehicle and only used it for one winter season. When I drove it more regularly, it was running great - no issues driving it 6+ hours on long road trips. Some rust on the frame - I just haven't had the time to clean all that up. I planned on having this as a project/winter/camping car. The previous owner hit a pole and caused the rear axle to shift back slightly - their mechanic quoted them about $1k to fix the issue. I haven't gotten it checked out by a...
2010 Lexus GX 460 for sale. 169k miles. Super clean in excellent condition for age of vehicle. Runs great. No mechanical, electrical, or any other issues. Built up for overlanding/wheeling. 2.5” Dobinson springs, Apache Upper control arms, five Kenda Klevers RTs, JW roof racks, full RCI skids underneath, rock sliders, rock lights, AuxBeam POS/switch pros like set up, all weather floor mats, diff breather ext, Iron man bumper with hidden 10k winch, F sport grill, and more. Has KDSS and crawl control. See last pic for lists of mods. Wish I didn’t have to sell, but due to life changes it’s just not getting the use it was built for. Has only been on one light trail since it was built. This GX460 is the perfect balance of off road...
I’m selling the family unicorn. This build was extremely hard to find and I ended up flying down to California to purchase this GX. I watched for two years until finding the “perfect” GX that was neither black, or white. Factory equipped with Crawl Control this GX was built to handle the most extreme conditions. Ours goes to soccer practice! Mileage is 66,550. $41,500 Driver Support Package (GX Luxury) Includes Navigation and Mark Levinson Premium Surround Sound Audio Packages, plus: Pre-Collision System with Dynamic Radar Cruise Control Driver Attention Monitor Lane Departure Alert Intelligent high-beam headlamps Wide-view Front and Side Monitor system Crawl Control Sport Design Package 18-inch split-six-spoke alloy wheels with...
I am selling because I am interested in getting into a tundra. If I don’t sell no worries, I truly love this rig but just think maybe the Tundra will fit my needs a bit better. Timing belt and water pump done at 231,000 by dealer. Starts right up and Runs amazing. It is my daily so miles will go up. Below is a list of what’s been done. The pictures are honest and I can get more if needed. Asking $16,000 but can work with serious buyers. I have seen older lees capable GXs going for way more. no need for the negative or ridiculous comments so hold on to those or talk amongst your friends about it if you really need to get it out. 2.5” Lift done by dealer 17” Trd wheels KO2 33s Just added SPC UCA (put on by QC Overland ) and an...
Hey guys, I thought I would post this here as well. I am selling my GX470 on BAT. If this kind of post is not allowed, please let me know and I will take it down! I couldn't seem a find a sticky on the rules but maybe I missed it. https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2006-lexus-gx470-5/ California truck new, was first owned by a lady from Palos Verdes who serviced it at Lexus religiously. She had it from 2006-2019. See the records in the gallery, I bought it from the second owner in California who lifted it with an Old Man Emu setup and put on the BF Goodrich K02 tires and SPC adjustable lower control arms. There are also records from his work and the maintenance he when he had it in the gallery. I bought it from him in 2020. I had...
2006 Lexus GX470 160,926 miles Radflo Coilovers Radflo Rear Shocks Dobinson Rear Coils Total Chaos UCA Total Chaos Spindle Gussets RCI Front Skid RCI Rear Diff Skid LFD Roof Crossbar Front Runner Awning Dobinson Snorkel Apex Overland front recovery points Apex Overland Orange Boxx rear fold down table Apex Overland Custom rear tire carrier Method Race wheels CVJ CV Axels (Inner boots need replaced) 285 70 17 BFG KO2 with less than 10,000 miles on them Very solid rig does have the typical cracked dash and clear is fading on fenders 3rd owner FL/NC owned, zero to minimal rust Please let me know if you have any questions or would like more photos. Thank you! $15,500
Price is firm. Beautiful chocolate brown interior. Immaculate condition inside and out. Tesla type Apple/car play screen that’s amazing. No issues New radiator, water pump, belt, coolant valley pan resealed, knock sensors replaced Oil just changed with Mobil 1 synthetic. New genuine TRD bronze wheels with Cooper AT tires. $20k
Not happy about unloading my 2009 silver w/ gray interior. I'm in Texas and its as rust free as a 15yo southern frame can be. I recently re upholstered the seat bottoms with new leather. The interior is in great condition. I put in a tesla screen but have the factory unit if you want it. Sliders, UCA's, LCA's, rear spring conversion (icon variable rate), 2.5" lift, front dobinsons springs on Bilstien 5100's, recovery points, diff drop, extended front swaybar links, front swaybar relocation, bew rotors/calipers, 12k winch, JW roof rack, ironman front bumper, ebay rear bumper w/ swingouts, simple flowmaster exhaust, no tick, pedal commander, water pump + timing belt done 30k ago. 75-100k left. Replaced all door speakers and subwoofer...
$21,599 I just purchased F150 and have too many vehicles the Lexus must go. I have owned about 3 years and purchased from 1st owner a couple in their 70s. Had plans to make into off road beast but purchased new Bronco and Lexus got put on back burner. Eibach stage 2 lift, RSG rock sliders and RCI skids (never installed new in box). This has been Iowa vehicle has surface rust but no major rust. Preview attachment IMG_2308.jpg IMG_2308.jpg 121 KB
Feeler listing here for my GX before I list more widely. I purchased from Roam Overland Outfitters largely built in September ‘21. The original Roam listing with detailed photos is here: ROAM BUILT 2008 GX470 (SOLD) - https://roamoverlandoutfitters.com/products/2008-roam-built-gx470-sold A major selling point for me was how wildly clean it was, and I’ve kept it that way, so those Roam pics are a fair representation of current condition. Truck now has 113,300 miles, which will go up very slightly. I’ve used it for long camp trips, and to tow a race car a few times a year. No stories, faults, or flaws, with the exception of some paint peeling at the rear quarter windows, which I’ve learned is a known factory flaw on these. If...
2006 Lexus GX470 242,000 miles. What we have done since I’ve owned it: Dobinson 3 1/2” LT suspension 17 x 9 Bronze Method wheels Currently new 4 month old 33 x 12.5 Kenda Hybrids. ( had 35 x 12.5’s in MT’s but went to a 33 in a Hybrid) Demello Off-road Stealth bumper - the best IMO- with powder coating. Radiator loop Smitty Built 10K H2O winch. Synthetic rope Factor 55 1.5” Fairlead Factor 55 Pro- Link Demello Off-road stealth sliders. DOM mandrel so they are winchable and built to protect. Also powdered coated from factory. Baja Design Amber Squadron Pro’s - the best IMO Truck is built to get after it, off road , but still rides like a Sexy Lexy. Love this rig. But I’ve done all I’m gonna do to it. Asking 18K...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom