For Sale 2006 Lexus GX 470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX470
Mileage
Color
rgb(0, 30, 255)
2006 Lexus GX470 242,000 miles.

What we have done since I’ve owned it:

Dobinson 3 1/2” LT suspension
17 x 9 Bronze Method wheels
Currently new 4 month old 33 x 12.5 Kenda Hybrids. ( had 35 x 12.5’s in MT’s but went to a 33 in a Hybrid)
Demello Off-road Stealth bumper - the best IMO- with powder coating. Radiator loop
Smitty Built 10K H2O winch. Synthetic rope
Factor 55 1.5” Fairlead
Factor 55 Pro- Link
Demello Off-road stealth sliders. DOM mandrel so they are winchable and built to protect. Also powdered coated from factory.
Baja Design Amber Squadron Pro’s - the best IMO

Truck is built to get after it, off road , but still rides like a Sexy Lexy. Love this rig. But I’ve done all I’m gonna do to it.

Asking 18K for it. Ask for anymore questions. I can take a pic of anything, you need. Greater Atlanta Area.

480433ED-9736-4486-8F4B-0D7026EEF32F.jpeg

DBBE5464-EA7D-4A7B-BE5E-E9ECDD9B26E5.jpeg

7C69DFB8-C240-4FF9-BD05-E26EB0F7CFF5.jpeg

4E01CFF9-3D63-4A44-89BB-0200803958B1.jpeg

648589C4-2061-40BF-B10E-0DA88226DA27.jpeg

2006 Lexus GX470 242,000 miles.

What we have done since I’ve owned it:

Dobinson 3 1/2” LT suspension
17 x 9 Bronze Method wheels
Currently new 4 month old 33 x 12.5 Kenda Hybrids. ( had 35 x 12.5’s in MT’s but went to a 33 in a Hybrid)
Demello Off-road Stealth bumper - the best IMO- with powder coating. Radiator loop
Smitty Built 10K H2O winch. Synthetic rope
Factor 55 1.5” Fairlead
Factor 55 Pro- Link
Demello Off-road stealth sliders. DOM mandrel so they are winchable and built to protect. Also powdered coated from factory.
Baja Design Amber Squadron Pro’s - the best IMO

Truck is built to get after it, off road , but still rides like a Sexy Lexy. Love this rig. But I’ve done all I’m gonna do to it.

Asking 18K for it. Ask for anymore questions. I can take a pic of anything, you need. Greater Atlanta Area.

View attachment 3278131

View attachment 3278132

View attachment 3278133

View attachment 3278134

View attachment 3278135
Also forgot we added WeatherTech mats- front and rear.

Hey Ladies and Gents. Can y’all help me out and tell what ya think about my listing? Priced too high? Too many miles? Would love to hear some feedback. Thanks!

I would want some extremely detailed maintenance history if I was paying $18k for 250k+ miles. When have the TB and water pump been changed? Tranny fluid? Original Cvs? Do they leak? Any dash cracks or was it replaced? AC evaporator been changed? Last starter and alternator change? Carfax?
Polish those headlights.

I would want some extremely detailed maintenance history if I was paying $18k for 250k+ miles. When have the TB and water pump been changed? Tranny fluid? Original Cvs? Do they leak? Any dash cracks or was it replaced? AC evaporator been changed? Last starter and alternator change? Carfax?
Polish those headlights.
Awesome! Thanks so much. TB and water pump was done immediately, when I bought it @ 212K. We bought the TB and water pump through our local Toyota dealership. Also bought WC tabby fluid from Toyota dealership. To my knowledge dash has never been cracked. It’s perfect now. Not sure on A/C evap but A/C blows super cold all Summer in South ATL - which is about as brutal as it gets. Carfax- no I don’t. Thought about just replacing the headlight assemblies but the blacked out Depo brand seem to always be out of stock. I’d give a $500 allowance for a new set of those. NP. CV axles I dunno. Truck leaks zero any where so I’d say they are fine.

Awesome! Thanks so much. TB and water pump was done immediately, when I bought it @ 212K. We bought the TB and water pump through our local Toyota dealership. Also bought WC tabby fluid from Toyota dealership. To my knowledge dash has never been cracked. It’s perfect now. Not sure on A/C evap but A/C blows super cold all Summer in South ATL - which is about as brutal as it gets. Carfax- no I don’t. Thought about just replacing the headlight assemblies but the blacked out Depo brand seem to always be out of stock. I’d give a $500 allowance for a new set of those. NP. CV axles I dunno. Truck leaks zero any where so I’d say they are fine.
Sorry, forgot alternator and starter. Not to my knowledge. I’ve never changed them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom