SmittyBilt XRC10 Install to a ARB (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just a heads up that a Smittybilt XCR10 winch in a ARB bumper will work. With two small spacer (1/2"X1"X6).
The guy at 4wp told me I would have to cut a hole in my bumper :bang:(wrong) so I could turn the lever to freewheel it.
Here is a couple pic of the install.

[/ATTACH]
IMG_0927.jpg
IMG_0928.jpg

why does it need the spacers ??

Winch hits the bumper
IMG_0928h2.jpg
IMG_0928h.jpg
IMG_0928h2.jpg

Thanks for the write up. This is the same winch i am looking to stuff into my ARB. Are the spacers washers ?

Thanks for the write up. This is the same winch i am looking to stuff into my ARB. Are the spacers washers ?
Flat bar 1/2"X1"X6"

NeXTooLazy- did you read the title man? :flipoff2: :clap: :rolleyes: :meh:

Uh huh, sure..NOW your trying to clean it up!!!

I dont know why yours needed spacers mine didnt? I have the same winch? and arb bar?

FYI any one thinking about buying one of these winched should plan on buying a cable with them, the supplied cables are crap and unsafe, just add it in when you buy the winch

I dont know why yours needed spacers mine didnt? I have the same winch? and arb bar?

FYI any one thinking about buying one of these winched should plan on buying a cable with them, the supplied cables are crap and unsafe, just add it in when you buy the winch
Mine will bolt up wtihout the spacers, but it hits the bumper on the left and right sides.

that looks like a rebadged t-max. My T-max hit in the exact same places.... but so did my roommates warn.

There you go again, not reading. Both of our post counts are above 200 (maybe you should of picked a different # huh?). I just might have to start padding my post count, you know, comment on everything, and of course my own little "How To's". Some ideas I have are: How to top off your tank without spilling it over, 2 and 10-is this the best hand position :steer:, Booger concealment hidden compartment. I have lots of them in the works, and of course with tons of pictures. Stay tuned fellas! :D

There you go again, not reading. Both of our post counts are above 200 (maybe you should of picked a different # huh?). I just might have to start padding my post count, you know, comment on everything, and of course my own little "How To's". Some ideas I have are: How to top off your tank without spilling it over, 2 and 10-is this the best hand position :steer:, Booger concealment hidden compartment. I have lots of them in the works, and of course with tons of pictures. Stay tuned fellas! :D

I am especially interested in your "How to: Destroy the life of my front axle by jumping 15 foot off of a dune at SnT" - The long term effect specifically..

:flipoff2:

Uhhh, well I did replace the wheel bearings on the drivers front, could of been because of the dune jumping, or it could of been because i didnt adjust it right in the first place when I did my brakes. I doubt its because of the jumping though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom