40 Trail top fnially done (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello there
What do you think..
Thanks
Ehsan
lc.JPG

rockcod said:
I need one!!!
Pricing will be very reasonable.. Will be working with some final adjustments and add ons for thistop and will put up a price tommorow
Thanks
Ehsan

subscribing for pricing...

Question for Ehsan...In my 4x4 club, we've destroyed 2 soft tops in 2 years simply by leaving them on the truck while trailering across Kansas. Driving at 70 mile an hour, plus a 50 mile an hour wind means the top is seeing over 100 mph winds...do you think if I used twistlocks to keep this on the truck while trailering in those condidtions that your trail top would live as a "trailer top?"

Last edited:
Chef said:
subscribing for pricing...

Question for Ehsan...In my 4x4 club, we've destroyed 2 soft tops in 2 years simply by leaving them on the truck while trailering across Kansas. Driving at 70 mile an hour, plus a 50 mile an hour wind means the top is seeing over 100 mph winds...do you think if I used twistlocks to keep this on the truck while trailering in those condidtions that your trail top would live as a "trailer top?"
Yes.. I have this point in mind and I plan to make it "Trailer Friendly" also. Will probably be adding some buttons in the front which will make the top tighter. Also, the top will fit on the sides into the twistlocks of the OEM tops..
Ehsan

Twistlocks on the side and rear is exactly what Erik and I had thought would work. Snaps on the front or perhaps the same rail as the front of the soft top...

EXCELLENT!
Thanks Ehsan.. Keeping us all happy! What Chef said..

Hi All:

Looks good! Thanks for "stepping up to the plate," Ehsan! (thats' an American saying alluding to baseball, perhaps it may have a similar meaning to a cricket player/enthusiast?)

Patiently awaiting pricing info!

Regards,

Alan
Seattle

Looks like another great product. I'm interested. If it's anything like the quality of the soft top, I want one.

looks very nice, i want one when they are ready. great job Ehsan

Can you make the rear slope of the top slope? My cage is not a square at the back. Don't want/need a cage that big for obvious reasons.

i need one too.

YESSSS! Family cage friendly too by the looks of it. What's the material? Looks like viynl (I can't spell that word ever). Who can we expect distribution through, in addition to the how much questions. The "flap" extending to the lower door opening (for those of us without doors) is a good idea too. Either way, if they are in the $100-$150 zone, I'm in.

On closer inspection of the pix, it looks like it is designed to work with the factory soft top bows. It shouldn't be all that difficult to have a local shop move the velcro for a snug fit on the cage, which isn't as vertical at the rear.

Thanks for the work on this! I wish other top manufacturers were as open minded to anything but *#EP. On second thought...I think I like things better this way.

Last edited:
cruzerman350 said:
i need one too.

"Need" is so relative. :D

But I agree - I need one too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom