2009 McGrew Trail Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2ndGenToyotaFan

Threads
Website
www.jeffersonstatecruisers.com
Time to start getting excited! :D Tony and Jeff have asked myself and the Jefferson State Cruisers to help out some this year, lets hope they know what they're doing! :D

McGrew now has a web page up on the JSC site.

McGrew Trail Ride

I'm certainly looking forward to this year!!! :cheers:
DSC01165.jpg

Last edited:
The registration form is set to preview in the next issue of Trails.

Shots from 07. Had a great time and well worth the drive. Hope to be back this year if we make it home from rubicon:hmm:
DSC_0122.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_0116.jpg
[/IMG]
MAKE SURE AND BRING BUG SPRAY:eek:
DSC_0174.jpg
[/IMG]

Here's one for you Jerod. This wasn't a sanctioned event with TLCA but with the Lost Coast 4x4's. I am actually leaning up against the rock at the rear passenger side.
Looking forward to the run this year...

Keith
crazy mcgrew 2.jpg

This isn't a wheeler but a giant patch of meat eaters. It's actually just off the trail a third of the way up. I was a passenger coming down and I spotted them. It's an awsome patch. It's got to be 20' x 50' easy...
bunch of meat eaters.jpg

I always stop and show these plants to our exiting group on Sunday... one year, a small boy waded out into the middle and we never saw him again.

Looking forward to another year on the run! :cheers: Let's see if we get a Friday run in this year for those that want to spend more time at camp. I volunteer to lead if it's something we need!

Here's some of the participants from last year
Crew at McGrew 2.jpg

Garett... you da man!

Look at us all with our Trail Team key pass thingy-ma-jingy. I'll miss those guys this year. I think they were really sincere when they noted how much they enjoyed the McGrew Trail Ride.

but as long as Russ is there with oysters and Bob's wife in her mermaid suite, its all good!

Oh, Jerod had forwarded some slogans for us to consider this year.

His top pick only reinforces my concerns about those JSC guys... Show us your T*ts!!!

Now while I am sure he was only poking fun at Jeff, Lets hope his team come up with some other options. :)

but as long as Russ is there with oysters and Bob's wife in her mermaid suite, its all good!

We need to tell Russ to double the order this year. We shucked out to early... That was a blast!

I was with you last year when you showed us the plants on the forest road. And said that they needed a clean stream to survive. Russ and I were comind down the trail(before Russ's infamous tree), I saw some water crossing the trail and looked down and there was this giant patch of Plants. Have you seen that one Tony?

no, I don't think so...

but now I am really interested in Russ' infamous tree! (and the associated story of course.)

His top pick only reinforces my concerns about those JSC guys... Show us your T*ts!!!

Hey! That's private McGrew team info there.... And it was not MY top pick... It just happened to scream the loudest out of our ideas so far.... :cheers:

no, I don't think so...

but now I am really interested in Russ' infamous tree! (and the associated story of course.)

I didn't see the connection but the story takes place at the first step on the trail. Russ gets going up it and somehow the big pine on the right at the top of the step decides to get a little closer. It looks at Russ's right bumper and fender flair and thinks to itself in it's own piney way and takes part of both. I am sure that Russ will concur. Those trees are sneaky and move when you least expect them to.
I am sure he can elaborate.....

Looking forward to this year, missed last year's. Gotta catch up on some overdue maintenance though....

Now while I am sure he was only poking fun at Jeff, Lets hope his team come up with some other options. :)

It concerns me that you would not be part of that. J/K :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom