YWST: Complete Split T-Cases - NEW (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This thread is pure torture. @cruiseroutfit my fj60 would be awesome with a H55 and split case with low range gears. Rusty tan exterior, bullet proof running gear

Say when. We can ship as soon as Monday*

*Low range gears take additional time for case welding and machining. Some machine only, we don't like thin aluminum so we defacto add material.

Say when. We can ship as soon as Monday*

*Low range gears take additional time for case welding and machining. Some machine only, we don't like thin aluminum so we defacto add material.
My current transmission and case are from an '83, and the H42 shifts nicely. I may just look at doing a split case with low gears as a 1.0...? My rig has 3.7 diffs with ARB lockers, so I think I just want to leave that alone for now.

My current transmission and case are from an '83, and the H42 shifts nicely. I may just look at doing a split case with low gears as a 1.0...? My rig has 3.7 diffs with ARB lockers, so I think I just want to leave that alone for now.

Cool, we'd be happy to assist

Cases prepping to ship

IMG_5830.jpg

More cases getting prepped for shipping. We have 10+ in stock of the TC36110, TC36111 and lesser number of the vacuum shift split-case in stock :cool:

1701827678356.png

OEM 2:1 Split T-Case Assembly - Fits 8/80+ 4x/5x/6x/7x Applications (TC36110)​

OEM 2.3:1 Split T-Case Assembly - Fits 8/80+ 4x/5x/6x/7x Applications (TC36111)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom