YWST: Complete Split T-Cases - NEW (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
Yeah, We Stock That. Often customers just want a brand new OE T-Case and all the new parts to install it behind their existing transmission or one of our OE 5 speed H55F transmission options. Transmissions, transfer cases, flanges, gears, bearings, deals and more. We've got it ready to go. We can preassemble H55F/Split-Case combos using 100% new parts from Japanese manufactures such as Toyota, Koyo, Joint Fuji, NOK and more. Let us know if you're in need! #cruiseroutfitters #cruisermafia #toyota #h55f

IMG_4284.JPG

Part# TC36110 - Please give us a call at the shop if you would like to discuss our build options. 801-563-1277

Or, you can order online 24/7 @ CruiserTeq.com

TC36110 (2:1 - 38mm)

TC36111 (2.3:1 - 38mm)

Last edited:
Do you really take the Aisin assembly line label off of the new transfer cases? :confused:

I would kill someone if they did that.

But that's just me....

View attachment 1774558

Out of the units we've sold/shipped and the inquiry's we've had, your exactly the only person that has mentioned it. :D

Fwiw this set came sans any white labels, simply a red/white Toyota label on the external boxes and some had been combined two to a box to save shipping volume and I'm assuming help me through customs. Next batch is on the water, I'll save you one with labels if they arrive as such ;) Slightly different then yours, the breather and harness bracket in the side cover. The 6E181 2:1 or 2.3:1? Large case or small case? Looks 2:1 based on input gear, same as these. I wish these had the breather fitting rather than cap but for the $1000+ savings we can easily include those. ;)

We've been sending quite a few of these cases to new loving homes. These two H55F's are headed to TX. The assembly is setup using 100% new Japanese parts :cool:

IMG_4743.PNG

@beno, the last batch had labels in the case, Ill leave them installed for you :D

Small question: can you get those wire routing clips/clamps separately? The Brown ones that are open and the black ones that have wires in them?

Very Nice!

-Geoff

Great question, I'll have to take a peek. Those come with the cases pictured but I can look.

More headed to new homes :cool:

IMG_20190123_153720.jpg

Part# TC60450/TC36110 H55F/Split-Case for use behind a Cummins 2.8L

We offer FREE assembly of the Trans/T-Case when you purchase them at the same time!

So while we love assembling brand new trans/t-case combos. We also offer full t-case rebuilding services. These two 38mm cases were fully overhauled and mated to brand new H55F's for use in a couple of local FJ40's

More goodies checking out of the building :D

1HZ H55F/Split-T-case (unassembled) headed to Indiana:

trans1hz.jpg

This 2F H55F/Split T-case combo is headed to Washington:

trans-tcase.JPG

This loose split case is headed to Colorado:

tcase1.jpg

More H55F/Split T-Case goodness headed out the door!

1568677094522.png

1568677117559.png

This combo is en route to Kansas City, MO :cool:

Transfer case fever continues. These brand new OE Toyota Split T-cases just made their way to our shop in the US. The split t-case or simply called the "split case", derived its name from the fact they have to be opened or "split" in order to install or remove them from the back of the transmission. Early 1-piece cases and later 7x/8x cases went back to a sealed removable unit that does not require splitting. That same concept continued into the 10x and 200 cases making the 4x/6x/7x split case a unique Land Cruiser setup. Not only do we stock complete split cases @ Cruiser Outfitters, we stock every bearing, seal, gasket, shaft, flange and gear for the split case too. Reach out if we can help with your parts needs!

AA25C1F4-CBF1-4EAC-A14D-CE646A799D53.jpeg

Transmissions and T-Cases off to new homes this week!

This H55F/Split-Case are on their way to Oregon along with a 12HT clutch, rear main and U-Joint :cool:

1584750060155.jpeg

And this diff & H55F/Split-Case combo are headed to a Mudder in Montana. Thanks guys!!!!

Corey_H55F.jpg

@cruiseroutfit do you stock that sweet breather port with the hose attachment, like in @beno picture?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom