Y107R vs y147T (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like a NGK Y-146R which crosses to a HKT PT-107 QGS Style, Bosch GPT-212 and Champion CH95, the picture below compares it to a Y-147T which is the correct GP for a non superglow 3B:

Yup, I used the Bosch 80018. They had the NGK part number in the system but no stock. Here's a pic comparing to the 10.5V y147t and the stock 6V Denso.
100_9867a.JPG

Last edited:
Most of the parts suppliers I deal with are using the "order number" when talking about NGK. The Yxxx numbers are considered the old system, and the 4 digit ones the new system...

~John

What I would like to know is if the Bosch GPT-214 has the same dimensions as the Bosch GPT-212. Then if the 214 is a 6V and the 212 is 7V we have narrowed it down to "the" correct plug for the the superglow 12V system.

All the numbers referenced off NGK Y-146R would be 7v. Will work just fine, with a fully functioning system...just a tad colder.

I don't have time to do this research right now, however if anyone has the time and does confirm which manufacturers have the 6V plugs...let me know. I will change the part number thread. I'll also add all the NGK Y-146R cross overs...mentioning they are 7V.

Looks like the GPT-212 and GPT-214 have the same critical dimensions but that they are 5mm different in overall dimensions:
CAT.jpg
214.jpg
212.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom