X2 power (Northstar) batteries savings at Batteries Plus Bulbs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everybody,
I also have a Tacoma and am a member of Tacoma World. I saw a member posted in the deals section a code for 20% off at Batteries plus. I think the code might work for any items but I just tried it on the X2.And the X2 battery currently also has a $20.00 mail in rebate. Code is AUTO20. The code saved me $72.00 for a 27F. Plus the mail in rebate, and if you have rakuten you get 3% cash back. Just wanted to pass this deal along.

Nice find.

Do you guys think after the 20% off and $20 MIR it's worth $88 more than Sams Club/Napa Auto 49 AGM? (assuming regular Sams Club price or Napa Auto sale price). They have the same 92 Ah capacity but the X2 weights 9lbs more which is good since heavier batteries have more lead in them.

Last edited:
Do you guys think after the 20% off and $20 MIR it's worth $88 more than Sams Club/Napa Auto 49 AGM? (assuming regular Sams Club price or Napa Auto sale price).

With a 5 year (in my experience no hassle) full replacement warranty on the X2, vs what appears to be an 18 month full replacement on the Napa AGM... In my opinion, yes.

Good find, I've got a costco battery in my 3FE 80 series from the PO. No idea how old it is. Do you think it's worthwhile to upgrade to the X2? I'm going to use this rig for camping and some light forest road travels.

If you're talking about using this for the main/starting battery:

Not one of the OE sizes/groups (24F or 27F). Duracell group 75 = 9.5625" X 7.0625" X 7.9375" vs X2 group 27F 12.46" X 6.77" X 8.75"​
Posts not on the correct sides, so the cables would have to reach "across" the top of the battery.​
Duracell has 640 CCA and 100 min RC compared to the X2's 930 CCA and 195 min RC.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom