WTB FJ40 rims (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tanker120

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for rims for 75 FJ40 old style-Just checking to see if anyone has any laying around that the don't need! Drum brakes one's OK

Surface rust OK, but would like to have all good rivets and tabs

I will be powder coating them anyways

Hope this is OK to list here want to try to get a set local, shipping is a killer, I need 4 all together- did see a local classified tab?

I am not in a hurry for these, but if I can get a good deal :grinpimp:

If you find some between here and Kansas, let me know. We go on vacation every year to Ks/Co and can either go over to Billings, down to Denver, and across on I-70, or over to Butte, down to SLC, across on I-70. This year, we're going in early July. :cheers:

If you find some between here and Kansas, let me know. We go on vacation every year to Ks/Co and can either go over to Billings, down to Denver, and across on I-70, or over to Butte, down to SLC, across on I-70. This year, we're going in early July. :cheers:

Will Do thanks-with all the FJ40 around with fancy rims, someone should have a set they want to get out of the garage!:hmm:

Any early Land cruiser model should work?

I've got a set of the white wheels off my '68 if they work for you, now that i think about it they may be aftermarket. Don't have any pics they are sitting in the garage, but ill try to take a look. You can have 1F block with them too! I'm in north spokane, email me j_bloom@hotmail.com

I've got a set of the white wheels off my '68 if they work for you, now that i think about it they may be aftermarket. Don't have any pics they are sitting in the garage, but ill try to take a look. You can have 1F block with them too! I'm in north spokane, email me j_bloom@hotmail.com

Thanks but need the ones with the clips for the hub caps:bounce:

I believe I found a set:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom