Wanted WTB - Five 18" 03-07 100 Series Wheels in DC Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bat Masterson

GOLD Star
Threads
I am looking for 5 close to flawless 18" wheels for my 2001 LC. Please PM me if you would like to get rid of them. I have 5 16" in excellent condition with brand new tires and would consider a trade arrangement.

Thanks!

-Bat

I am looking for 5 close to flawless 18" wheels for my 2001 LC. Please PM me if you would like to get rid of them. I have 5 16" in excellent condition with brand new tires and would consider a trade arrangement.

Thanks!

-Bat
I am looking to possibly replace the wheels/tires on my 2003. I have the flawless wheels that you are looking for but they have fairly new Continental Cross Contact tires on them. I dont know if you have any interest...? I am in Charlottesville.

JB

I am looking to possibly replace the wheels/tires on my 2003. I have the flawless wheels that you are looking for but they have fairly new Continental Cross Contact tires on them. I dont know if you have any interest...? I am in Charlottesville.

JB
Could you PM me pictures? Are you interested in my 16's as well? I have new tires on them

Bump -- Still in search of some 18" wheels. JB is also thinking about how to make this work. I am willing to swap for my 16" 2001 OEM wheels with new tires if interested.

JB offer fell through (thank you sir). Trying to avoid buying new or refurb if possible. I will also consider 4 or even less if you have an odd lot.

bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom