Wanted WTB - 80 series Northeast (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
I'm now on a search for an 80 series in the northeast...but also willing to travel as I know clean 80s in the northeast are a needle in a haystack.

Ideally looking for 95-97, Id prefer something under 220k but open to higher mileage, unmolested or mild build ( front arb), minimal or no rust. Do not need diff locks.

Would ideally love a collectors edition (desert dune), white, moonglow pearl or black, not looking for emerald or red body, and if we’re being extra picky tan interior. Thanks all.

Last edited:
Here's mine currently available

If you are interested in RHD diesels, I have 2 manual examples available in the North East (New Hampshire) both of them under 90,000 miles. DM me if you're interested and I'll send links to photos.

I'm now on a search for a clean 80 series in the northeast...but also willing to travel as I know clean 80s in the northeast are a needle in a haystack. Ideally looking for 94-97 but open to any 80 series. Id prefer something under 220k, unmolested or mild build ( front arb), minimal or no rust, not really a fan of the red and emerald colorway but pretty much open to everything else.

I'm now on a search for a clean 80 series in the northeast...but also willing to travel as I know clean 80s in the northeast are a needle in a haystack. Ideally looking for 94-97 but open to any 80 series. Id prefer something under 220k, unmolested or mild build ( front arb), minimal or no rust, not really a fan of the red and emerald colorway but pretty much open to everything else.
I have a mint locked 93 that has been completely gone through. No leaks not a speck of rust. Im in Ca. 230K but rebuilt by toyota at 170

@SolidDuke69 check out my 91 LC For Sale - 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser Full Time 4WD 3FE - N. Atlanta Area, GA - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/1991-toyota-land-cruiser-full-time-4wd-3fe-n-atlanta-area-ga.1297109/

I have a truck that is 100% perfect and complete. Call me 214.673.7960 I am able to chat

I have a completely stock 92. It needs an air conditioning compressor, rear windows do not go down (regulators?) speedometer does not function (most likely cable) haven't looked at it yet, and moonroof do not work.

It's a superior foundation for a trail rig, or daily. No rust, been in the SE from day one. $7500 and it's yours. Pics on request. PM me for details.

Only reason I'm getting rid of it, is that I hardly drive it, and I have a HDJ80 for my trail/overland rig.

I have a '97 in white with 194k miles. Asking $29,000. Recently posted on BaT but didn't meet the reserve ($29k). The truck is immaculate and has NO leaks. All the maintenance records are available.

Please give me a call if you are interested and want to hear more about the truck. I have a lot of pics I can send.

240-472-1213

004 - exterior_1997 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80.jpg

005 - exterior_1997 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80.jpg

046 - interior_1997 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80.jpg

002 - exterior_1997 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80.jpg

088 - interior_1997 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80.jpg

I have a '97 in white with 194k miles. Asking $29,000. Recently posted on BaT but didn't meet the reserve ($29k). The truck is immaculate and has NO leaks. All the maintenance records are available.

Please give me a call if you are interested and want to hear more about the truck. I have a lot of pics I can send.

240-472-1213

View attachment 3175919

View attachment 3175921

View attachment 3175922

View attachment 3175923

View attachment 3175924
If I had 29k to spend I’d be all over this. Great looking rig though.

I understand you're looking for a truck in the NE but if you are open to an FZJ80 in the SW, you might want to take a look at this.

Hi all,

The search is still on for a 95-97 if you’re willing to part with let me know. I’m pretty flexible on budget depending condition, and diff locks are not necessary. Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom