Wrench Fest... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello boys and girls! Looking for some help again making improvements to my rig! Jesse has offered his place the weekend of April 30th- May 1. I'll have a locker to install and also a few other small projects if we have time. Jesse and Aric are available from about 12 noon Saturday through Sunday. I was wondering who might like to come join the fun so I can plan the menu for either breakfast or lunch. Would love to see club members again so let's hear who'd like to eat and greet, and also which day would be the better of the two. :cheers:

I'll swing by. :cheers:

Nick, if u come by bring that wire insulation. I will probably buy the rest of it off u. Almost burnt the 59 up when the battery cable melted to the header. The headers on that thing are a royal PIA to work around!

I'// try... thats the wifs Bday weekend....

Nick, it's cool, I'll pick up a 1/4 sheet cake and we'll all stand their in grubby clothes and sing Happy Birthday! :cheers:Then she can serve us cake while we continue wrenching! Wow, sounds great huh?

I will try to make it.
Will be there wherever its happening if the:princess: dose not ship me of to Portland to work on our rental.:cheers:

Al

So far I think more people have indicated Saturday as the better day. I will keep track of things and let you know. Looks like it'll be a lunch menu since the major players have early appointments. I'm thinking of pre-cooking some meat and serving it sliced up with my wife's chile beans and some garlic bread. BYOB.

I'd love to help out. Hell, I'd love to join the club again!

Unfortunately the wife has a half marathon to run in Eugene that weekend. A company she is on the BOD is the sponser so she get a free ride. Free entry fees and running is something my wife will not miss.;)

Enjoy!

I'd love to help out. Hell, I'd love to join the club again!

Unfortunately the wife has a half marathon to run in Eugene that weekend. A company she is on the BOD is the sponser so she get a free ride. Free entry fees and running is something my wife will not miss.;)

Enjoy!

Join us some other time! Been awhile since we've seen ya. :)

Still planning on wrenching on Saturday the 30th. I'm a little concerned that my locker has not yet arrived. I contacted them yesterday and hope to have some update by today. Gonna pick up the gear oil this weekend and gasket. Have a set of axle seals and brake shoes. :)

Got a pass on the trip to Portland so I will be there with my tool bag:wrench:)
Let me know when and were. ( A address may be helpful:steer:)

Al

Got a pass on the trip to Portland so I will be there with my tool bag:wrench:)
Let me know when and were. ( A address may be helpful:steer:)

Al

Great Al, see you there. Address? I'll work on that, Jamister's house, Saturday the 30th of April. I'm trying to locate where my locker is. It's been on order for awhile now-I'm really not sure where it comes from. I sent a contact E-mail yesterday inquiring about my order and also asking about some support for the McGrew Run raffle so maybe some Big-wig is deciding how many FREE lockers they're going to send us! :eek: If it doesn't come soon I may have to reschedule the date. :crybaby:

Locker is here, along with axle seals, brake shoes, gasket and RTV, brake fluid, etc. I would like to know if moving the work day to Sunday would screw things up for people? Please chime in one last time and let me know if your preferred day is Saturday OR Sunday! Also, get breakfast before you come. The lunch menu is sliced Tri-tip with chili beans and some garlic bread. I'll provide pepsi to drink. You guys who require cold beer need to BYOB. :popcorn:

Either day works for me. We can get started earlier if its Sunday though. Address is 1089 brookdale ave, medford 97504

Sunday is better/easier for me, but doesn't really make a difference.

OK, I'm waiting to hear from Aric and Jerod before I set the day. And I totally screwed up budgetting for this(forgot completely about the automatic withdrawal for the car paymant!) but think I'm still OK. Still need to get the pail of gear oil but I think that's it. In fact, I know that's it 'Cuz I'm flat broke now! :crybaby:Good thing I bought the food already. :grinpimp:

GTG, be back on in a little while. Maybe my mechanics will be home by then from their adventures. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom