Wrench Fest... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OK, did you guys have fun? For next weekend lets officially make it a Sunday thing. Seems doable for most and will be better for me, thanks for making yourselves available. :clap:

OK, so we're officially changing the wrenching to this Sunday at Jesse's shop. He has an earlier post in this thread with his address. I will be serving sliced Tri-tip, chili beans, garlic bread and Pepsi for lunch. If you need a cold beer it's BYOB! Would love to meet more club members and hear all the details about how the mining claim run went! Chris.:D

We want to know who Birfed when they choked down those Bi-valves?

I'm going to drag my 85 4runner to my place on Saturday so if any of u with a 1st gen need any of the remaining parts, you'll be able to snag them on Sunday.... which means, jerod, u better make sure ur truck is empty before you get here! The 4runnner is going to the scrap metal yard after that.

I'm going to drag my 85 4runner to my place on Saturday so if any of u with a 1st gen need any of the remaining parts, you'll be able to snag them on Sunday.... which means, jerod, u better make sure ur truck is empty before you get here! The 4runnner is going to the scrap metal yard after that.

Well. anything on it I could use? Exhaust parts, Cat, O2 sensors, TBI-V8 & Tranny, ARB bumpers or Lockers ??? :D

OK SO Sunday..... What time Fellas?

I'll leave that up to Jesse. Remember, get a Mcmuffin before coming, Daphne will be bringing lunch around 11 or so. Everything will be ready to eat- maybe just need a little warming up. I'm gonna roast the meat Saturday and slice it all up to serve with beans and bread. Pepsi served. Beer? BYOB. OK? :cheers: I'm hoping while we are working on the locker, someone-or me-can pull the starter and replace the contacts. I have a kit for that. how about it Jesse? What time should we get started?

She doesn't let you get up until she's finished with you huh? PW ? :p

Oh..OH...sorry, yes sir! 9 am it is sir!

Actually why don't I just leave the shop open and the party can start whenever you get there. Just don't come knockin on my bedroom door at 6am!

Actually why don't I just leave the shop open and the party can start whenever you get there. Just don't come knockin on my bedroom door at 6am!

Was it the PW thing? :D You Da Man! And thanks in advance for all who can lend a hand.

Last edited:
Hey Chris, I received and installed the lights you asked about.
I will :steer: my cruiser in to the locker install:wrench: for your review.

Al

Cool, I saw the pics. Looked pretty good. I'll bring that air cleaner stuff.

We want to know who Birfed when they choked down those Bi-valves?

None of that this time. Or last time really.
I think the small Kumos were the most popular. More of them next time.
And maybe no rain too. Wasn't that bad though. Company gooood.:D
:cool:

Would everyone coming Sunday chime in so I have a head count? Thanks! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom