For Sale wrecked 55 near Lexington, KY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There's a guy in Frankfort, KY, that I've corresponded with a couple of times trying to help him out with his sprung over 55. He's a real nice pig owner and was in the midst of adding new floors, rockers and other metal to his 55. He called me last night informing me that some lady hit his 55 as it was parked in his driveway a few weeks ago. She did a lot of damage - snapped leaf springs off at the hangers, broken driveshaft, bent tie rod, maybe bent axles, .... I have a bunch of pics. Anyhow, the guy wants it gone. I have no idea in terms of price, but interested parties can work with him. If you're interested, let me know and I'll send his #. It's really unfortunate.

IMG_5501.jpg

A272FF26-988C-4AE6-A270-3D3F1F822173.jpg

IMG_5614.jpg

IMG_5814.jpg

There's a guy in Frankfort, KY, that I've corresponded with a couple of times trying to help him out with his sprung over 55. He's a real nice pig owner and was in the midst of adding new floors, rockers and other metal to his 55. He called me last night informing me that some lady hit his 55 as it was parked in his driveway a few weeks ago. She did a lot of damage - snapped leaf springs off at the hangers, broken driveshaft, bent tie rod, maybe bent axles, .... I have a bunch of pics. Anyhow, the guy wants it gone. I have no idea in terms of price, but interested parties can work with him. If you're interested, let me know and I'll send his #. It's really unfortunate.

View attachment 2989119

View attachment 2989120

View attachment 2989121

View attachment 2989122
I didn’t realize you had made a post I appreciate it man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom