eBay Wrecked 45 For Sale

Bear

SILVER Star
That New Jersey bodyshop sure looks like it's in a third-world country.

Is that some kind of towing or lifting apparatus in the bed? If so, pretty flimsy anchoring. Whatever was hooked on there probably pulled the truck over onto its side.

Seems sketchy.

I accidentally hit the like button. I do not like this truck at all. I can't stand when people paint accent colors on random stuff....like the blue.
The price is insane considering the condition.

KT40

SILVER Star
I accidentally hit the like button. I do not like this truck at all. I can't stand when people paint accent colors on random stuff....like the blue.
The price is insane considering the condition.

I agree. The bed even looks bobbed a little bit. I just came across this surfing thru evilbay last night and thought I would cross post it.

Bear

SILVER Star
So bought for $4,000 a couple of months past, and now flipped for $28,000. So doubling in value every 3 weeks, the next buyer should be able to sell it for over $1,000,000 by November. This miracle investment is teaching us to look beyond any minor cosmetic flaws towards the big picture !! Greed, ain't it wonderful !

I zoomed in on a photo and now I realize why they’re asking so much. I think it warrants the the asking price. Don’t be so quick to judge....

F41700F0-9C0A-434F-B1C2-DA5DD2F2EA5C.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom