Wanted Wish list (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all. I am looking for a few parts for my pig. I need a pair of reverse light lenses for a 77 fj55. I am also looking for an F engine air filter for an early 70s rig. I have a fed spec 78(dec77) carb only one year old and SUPER low miles, that I want to trade for an early 77 cal spec carb(need it for smog). The 78 carb is in rebuilt condition, and I will take a rebuild-able 77 core in exchange for this(please note the rebuild-able part). Thank you for looking.

i may have the carb yoiu're looking for. got an oem part # or a few detailed pics?
georg @ valley hybrids

Do you know of any smog refs that know the difference between a Fed spec and Cal spec carb?

Do you need the 1F air filter or the air filter canister assy?

The refs know exactly what they're looking at/for. The smog techs at your local test station don't need to know; as soon as they enter the vin in the computer they get told what components to look for......A friggen monkey can do that job.

Hey Dan How are you? The 78 carb has internal operated power valve, for 77 cal, it needs to be operated by the VSV. Also, I am looking for tha air cleaner housing for the F engine(to use w/ my 74 carb for the meantime...)not the air cleaner itself. Thank you all. Georg, I will post up pics of my 78 fed spec carb this afternoon. Thanx again!

No longer need the F engine air filter housing. Still looking for a 77 cal carb-OR air horn only from cal 77 carb. Any one with fj55 reverse light lenses? How bout sun visors for the same vehical? Pic coming soon of fed spec 78 carb on the chopping block, also have an 86 fj60 carb to barter with. Also looking for retractable shoulder seat belts from the rear of an fj62, and front retractable shoulder belts from a 55, 60, or 62. How about a blower housing/ air mixing box for a 77 fj55?

Hey Okie, yer Pee Em box if full.....:hillbilly:

I think I"ve got a pair of those 55 lenses in a box under my workbench.

Call me at the shop and I'll have a look.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom