Wiring harness question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,
First of all, I have an LS swap that was done a while back by the PO. There were some wires left in the passenger fender that were unplugged and abandoned. there are three that I need help identifying. I think one is related to the 4WD, and one is EFI related, but don't know exactly what they are and can't find them on the wiring diagram. Can anyone help me out? Trying to clean up the engine bay before paint and making the3 wiring look neat and tidy. Any help appreciated. To be clear, what do these plugs attach to?

IMG_5246.JPG

IMG_5247.JPG

IMG_5248.JPG

I answered all of these when you posted on Facebook, but will answer again,

Pic 1: Tcase connector #1
Pic 2: starter NSS, and reverse light wiring complete hackjob
Pic 3 Tcase connector #2 and unused connector, really not sure what the blue round one is but it is not plugged in on any US market FJ62

As I said on Facebook it really makes zero sense to do a swap and not use any of these connectors, I get if your setup is already together and running but for anyone else there are way easier ways to do this

I answered all of these when you posted on Facebook, but will answer again,

Pic 1: Tcase connector #1
Pic 2: starter NSS, and reverse light wiring complete hackjob
Pic 3 Tcase connector #2 and unused connector, really not sure what the blue round one is but it is not plugged in on any US market FJ62

As I said on Facebook it really makes zero sense to do a swap and not use any of these connectors, I get if your setup is already together and running but for anyone else there are way easier ways to do this
Thanks Matt. I did see the post, but it wasn't clear to me. I really appreciate your "repost". It's all together and had been running for a few years now. Stan did the conversion for the PO. All of this stuff was rattling around in my fender (plus a bunch more). I've cut and capped most of it. Interesting about the blue plug. I figured out most everything else. I don't have the Vac Solenoid on my firewall anymore, so didn't need those. I'm really not sure why they were wired together. The Case wire (pic1) was the one that I had no idea. Sounds like it can be capped as well. i don't plan on going back. My H4 with doesn't work on the dash, I have a twin stick, so suspect that replaced the switch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom