Wiring ARB Fog Lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I found this on ebay. ebay

And this on Amazon. amazon link

But my connections are oriented horizontally not vertically. Will these work?

fog light connection.jpg

No. I was in a bit of a time crunch. I nipped the connectors off and wired them direct with heat shrink then electrical tape. If I install some better fogs I'll probably put a connection in. I was originally hoping to find a factory connector so I could just plug in to the factory wiring. If you come up with a Toyota part number please post it. Otherwise, it looks like people are using aftermarket connections.

Where did you wire the square lights into?
The guy who did the bumper hooked those up. But the the square ones on the ends come on when the headlights are on so they are hooked to the side marker lights I think. Are those the ones your taking about?

The guy who did the bumper hooked those up. But the the square ones on the ends come on when the headlights are on so they are hooked to the side marker lights I think. Are those the ones your taking about?
Yeah those are the ones, I am installing the LED fogs and those square lights. Using the existing fog plug means I have to choose one which will be the LED fogs. Can you send pics of how he wired up the other square lights into the markers please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom