Winter Landing Between the Lakes (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just remember we need a lot of pictures and videos

Bad news, boys. I got reassigned for this weekend. GF pulled rank, being her b'day and all, and redirected the weekend to Nashville. I'll still be able to swing it for the JD and lunch though.

Last edited:
Bad news, boys. I got reassigned for this weekend. GF pulled rank, being her b'day and all, and redirected the weekend to Nashville. I'll still be able to swing it for the JD and lunch though.
Understandable with the conditions we are facing :doh:

Understandable with the conditions we are facing :doh:

She didn't like it when I compared it to a weekend of playing freeze-out...whoops. Good thing she'd already put the kibosh on it.

Sound like we’ll see you in Lynchburg though?

Indeed. Booked it this AM. Work or single bbl whiskey at 10am...yeah, no contest!

HEADS UP! We might be changing plans due to weather and Turkey Bay being closed. We’re still going to the Distillery and Mary Bobo’s tomorrow...what we do after that is in flux....will update soon!

HEADS UP! We might be changing plans due to weather and Turkey Bay being closed. We’re still going to the Distillery and Mary Bobo’s tomorrow...what we do after that is in flux....will update soon!

Ok, here is the rough plan. If y'all want to camp Friday bring your gear. We are not going as far as LBL and will camp close to Lynchburg. We'll try to find a place to ride after lunch and get it all sorted out by the end of lunch. I’ll post here on what the plan is

Well, today was fun. We went to the Distillery, Ms. Mary Bobo’s, and then road around at Skyline WMA a little.

@McDowra we we’re a little worried about Ms. Bobo’s at first. All the little old southern ladies and the daintyness of it all made us wonder about what we had gotten into..but it was a cool experience.

We puntned on camping because of the weather, but was still a hell of a lot better than a day at work! Thanks to everyone who made it out and helped plan it.

Here’s a few pics...

88FE1775-B476-4498-A8DD-0A5B56324BF6.jpeg

96341601-846D-455F-87A1-F1880F3DCF5C.jpeg

D73FFCB7-3784-48C7-954D-9D1EDAC0F9FA.jpeg

9E5C8387-DC07-47FF-8AE5-C09C6DF87BDD.jpeg

I gotta admit that I am enjoying my leather chair and some JD now. We'll get back to some camping soon and nail down a LBL trip.

Pics

20190118_105440.jpg

20190119_064915.jpg

20190118_211400.jpg

Pics

20190118_155246.jpg

20190118_173444.jpg

No regrets in missing out on all this!!
This storm is looking pretty bad for the NE.
Doubt I even make it to Boston Monday.

Capture.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom