Windshield wiper arms - are they different? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys,

Is there a difference in the wiper arms over the years? Are the low mounted and high mounted arms the same? If they are not the same, does anyone have an idea how to tell the difference?

Thanks,
Jonny

The top mounted individual motor wiper arms are different than the top mounted single motor arms and I would imagine the bottom mounted arms are different yet. Seems like the bottom mounted ones have a bend in them and none of the top mounted ones do. Length is different on the two different top mounted varieties.
HTH

The top mounted individual motor wiper arms are different than the top mounted single motor arms and I would imagine the bottom mounted arms are different yet. Seems like the bottom mounted ones have a bend in them and none of the top mounted ones do. Length is different on the two different top mounted varieties.
HTH

This helps a lot sir - thank you. I had put on a windshield frame from a later model and had purchased what I had hoped were the right wiper arms. From what you have said, I got the right ones. So thank you :)

Jonny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom