window tinting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does any one know how much it should cost to tint the rear windows and front doors. just looking for a ball prak range. thanks

Down here where everyone has them, depending on the quality of the tint, probably looking at $100-125 for a good job, more if you run like a 3m product.

I paid $195 for the 62. All windows tinted and the strip over the WS. Get the 3M not the cheap crap. CHeap stuff will last 1-3 years. 3M 3-5 yrs. Make sure you get a warr.

Here in CO I paid about $225 for the FJ60 tinting. And definitley get the good stuff. Have you seen those purple tints? They started out nice, but fade quickly. :( 3M makes a good product-I think they told me it's tinted with tiny metal particles that won't fade for a long, long time.

HTH

Cardinal FJ60

I did my own for about $60 on a BJ60. It's been good so far (one season) no fading. If you do it yourself make sure the glass is clean. Go over it with a razor blade to make sure it's spotless. Junk tends to stick to the glass even after wiping down.

[quote author=cruiser_guy link=board=1;threadid=7247;start=msg60492#msg60492 date=1068263387] Junk tends to stick to the glass even after wiping down.[/quote]

I've heard that about him :flipoff2:

Complete tint with the good stuff for my 55 cost me $230 in California. Its got a lifetime warranty...fading included. A definate must for coolness in every sense of the word!

D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom