Wild West Winter Tour (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.barryhause.com
My sons and I took a 3 week trip to Northwestern New Mexico during December. They had quite a bit of snow. This was my first time off road in the white stuff. Here's a few shots.

1. We wheeled up to Mt Taylor (11k) till it got too deep.
2. Got stuck on a side road and used the winch.

some other pix have been posted up here already:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/ms-cottonland-cruisers/261542-new-mexico.html
Picture 156.jpg
Picture 158.jpg
Picture 159.jpg

Last edited:
chain of craters

One of our last runs was along Chain of Craters road southeast of the Zuni mtns. Is was as messy as anything in Mississippi with the added thrill of snow and ice.

Translation of that sign into Cruisereze: Please drive here now.
Picture 306.jpg
Picture 316.jpg
Picture 318.jpg

Last edited:
Gorgeous! Your rig looks pretty sweet. Have any clean pictures of it?

Tech: what size rims are you running? Let me guess, 15x8 3.0" backspacing?

Gorgeous! Your rig looks pretty sweet. Have any clean pictures of it?

Tech: what size rims are you running? Let me guess, 15x8 3.0" backspacing?

my truck hasn't been clean in a while. mud hides bad paint.

I'll see if I can find a shot or two.

rims are 16 x 8 2.5" backspacing

Your cruiser leans back like mine does.

Those wheels look awesome. That's going to be my next purchase after rebuilding my front axle.

Your cruiser leans back like mine does.

Those wheels look awesome. That's going to be my next purchase after rebuilding my front axle.

Thanks. I ordered simple steel wheels from Summit Racing. They customized the backspacing to make them fit. They come bare metal with a light glaze of machine oil. I had to spray them off with mild solvent before I painted them.

Thanks. I ordered simple steel wheels from Summit Racing. They customized the backspacing to make them fit. They come bare metal with a light glaze of machine oil. I had to spray them off with mild solvent before I painted them.

How long did you have to wait? I've heard that the wait is incredibly long these days.

Part number for the wheel? It'd be a good starting point for me, but I'm getting a 15" rim.

How long did you have to wait? I've heard that the wait is incredibly long these days.

Part number for the wheel? It'd be a good starting point for me, but I'm getting a 15" rim.

It took 2 weeks or so. I've lost track of the part #. It would be different for a 15" anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom