Wierd error ... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
You know that row of icons at the top of the page : Home-Help-Search_Edit Profile .. etc . Well I tried to go to the reply screen and I got nothing but that band of icons repeated serially 8 or 10 times ! And of course the warning , something like ... 'try again , and if you come to this screen again alert admin' .

I just got a kick out of it because I'm an idiot , and it seemed odd to me that some server error would cause a few icons to be repeated like that ... anyway I did a screen capture , but I don't know how to post it .. it's too big !

Ohh , how do I get to the 'post' button from here ... i keep
h
i
t
t
i
n
g

t
h
e

r
e
t
u
r
n

k
e
y

b
u
t

t
h
a
t

j
u
s
t

m
o
v
e
s

m
e

d
o
w
n

t
h
e

s
c
r
e
e
n
!
!
!

Oh well ....... :slap:

hhhhmm....that's a new one.....I'll watch for it tho, see if I can duplicate it.

I did optimize the database this morning, very possible the software "stalls" all other actions during that process.

Here's the screen capture shrunk down to unreadability .. haha

Sorry :

If ya weren't playing with Opera, it probably wouldn't be happening.

Although, I still think it's weird that the first pic to follow :flipoff2: always shows up as a small dot.

dot dot frickin dot

[color=0]Haha ... look again my friend ; she be IE :slap: [/color]

T Y L E R

[color=0000FF]T[/color][color=0008FF]O[/color][color=0010FF]Y[/color][color=0018FF]O[/color][color=0020FF]T[/color][color=0028FF]A [/color][color=0030FF]F[/color][color=0038FF]Z[/color][color=0040FF]J[/color][color=0048FF]8[/color][color=0050FF]0 [/color][color=0058FF]C[/color][color=0060FF]R[/color][color=0068FF]U[/color][color=0070FF]I[/color][color=0078FF]S[/color][color=0080FF]E[/color][color=0088FF]R[/color][color=0090FF]S [/color][color=0098FF]R[/color][color=00A0FF]O[/color][color=00A8FF]C[/color][color=00B0FF]K [/color][color=00B8FF]![/color][color=00C0FF]![/color][color=00C8FF]![/color]

1494.gif

... ok, so you are right. :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom