1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wierd error ...

Discussion in 'Announcements - Help - Testing' started by T Y L E R, Jan 21, 2004.

1. T Y L E R

T Y L E R

You know that row of icons at the top of the page : Home-Help-Search_Edit Profile .. etc . Well I tried to go to the reply screen and I got nothing but that band of icons repeated serially 8 or 10 times ! And of course the warning , something like ... 'try again , and if you come to this screen again alert admin' .

I just got a kick out of it because I'm an idiot , and it seemed odd to me that some server error would cause a few icons to be repeated like that ... anyway I did a screen capture , but I don't know how to post it .. it's too big !

Ohh , how do I get to the 'post' button from here ... i keep
    h
    i
    t
    t
    i
    n
    g

t
    h
    e

r
    e
    t
    u
    r
    n

k
    e
    y

b
    u
    t

t
    h
    a
    t

j
    u
    s
    t

m
    o
    v
    e
    s

m
    e

d
    o
    w
    n

t
    h
    e

s
    c
    r
    e
    e
    n
    !
    !
    !

Oh well ....... :slap:

2. woody

woody unhelpful spotter Staff Member Admin

Media:
    Albums:
    hhhhmm....that's a new one.....I'll watch for it tho, see if I can duplicate it.

I did optimize the database this morning, very possible the software "stalls" all other actions during that process.

3. T Y L E R

T Y L E R

Here's the screen capture shrunk down to unreadability .. haha

Sorry :

4. Junk

Junk

If ya weren't playing with Opera, it probably wouldn't be happening.

Although, I still think it's weird that the first pic to follow :flipoff2: always shows up as a small dot.

dot dot frickin dot

5. T Y L E R

T Y L E R

[color=0]Haha ... look again my friend ; she be IE :slap: [/color]

T Y L E R

[color=0000FF]T[/color][color=0008FF]O[/color][color=0010FF]Y[/color][color=0018FF]O[/color][color=0020FF]T[/color][color=0028FF]A [/color][color=0030FF]F[/color][color=0038FF]Z[/color][color=0040FF]J[/color][color=0048FF]8[/color][color=0050FF]0 [/color][color=0058FF]C[/color][color=0060FF]R[/color][color=0068FF]U[/color][color=0070FF]I[/color][color=0078FF]S[/color][color=0080FF]E[/color][color=0088FF]R[/color][color=0090FF]S [/color][color=0098FF]R[/color][color=00A0FF]O[/color][color=00A8FF]C[/color][color=00B0FF]K [/color][color=00B8FF]![/color][color=00C0FF]![/color][color=00C8FF]![/color]

6. Junk

Junk

[​IMG]

... ok, so you are right. :flipoff2: