Wide, narrow, angled/slanted storage container to tuck in behind 2nd row? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm considering changing up my cargo area and am interested in finding a hard-sided container which would (ideally) be as wide as the entire width behind the 2nd row seats, have a slanted back to tuck in as deep as possible, and not be much larger than 8-10" deep/tall. Has anyone happened to come across such a unicorn?

(Picture this Front Runner water tank tucking in against the 2nd row seat backs, but instead of holding water, it's a box in which I can store things.)

I'm considering changing up my cargo area and am interested in finding a hard-sided container which would (ideally) be as wide as the entire width behind the 2nd row seats, have a slanted back to tuck in as deep as possible, and not be much larger than 8-10" deep/tall. Has anyone happened to come across such a unicorn?

(Picture this Front Runner water tank tucking in against the 2nd row seat backs, but instead of holding water, it's a box in which I can store things.)
You are describing a speaker cabinet for trucks.
I would look to see what is offered for jeeps. I believe there used to be something like that for the older TJs although it might not go all of the way across (as Jeeps were a bit narrower back then) A trunk box of sorts

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom