Who's making bumpers for (08-11) LX 570 at the moment? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone bought a front or rear steel/aluminum bumper for LX 570 recently? I contacted Slee-Offroad and was told they're not making them anymore. ARB doesn't seem to have anything for LX either. Any other manufacturers out there?

ARB bumper, working on rear
BF952F3B-8C86-4E5B-9665-ED272196B6BA.jpeg
2C1F333D-D892-4011-BDB6-922DD7ADAC0B.jpeg
5FC80783-66FE-4BE1-BBD2-D06BC8DE407B.jpeg

I am not 100% certain, but I believe that the LC ARB front bumpers will fit the LX. It just requires a different cut and trim. For the rear, if you go to the lx picture thread, you can see some people running the ARB rear bumpers as well, but I think it may be a little trickier because of the AHC pump which is housed in the rear of the passenger side.

Amazing! Is this the LC bumper or LX-specific one? how hard is the install? DIY-able?
I installed on my driveway. The key is to mount it first, measure the gaps then cut the plastic bumper to fill the space. The bolt up is the same as the LC it’s just the fill in and cutting of OEM bumper. Cut it big and trim, much easier to remove plastic than to add!!

I have an RLC rear mounted on an LX. One former member did this as well. Yes it is a tlc bumper and yes you have to build a bracket (or move) the ahc fluid reservoir behind the right wheel.

There is an LX570 going into @benc soon hopefully a rear bumper will result . . .

I have an RLC rear mounted on an LX. One former member did this as well. Yes it is a tlc bumper and yes you have to build a bracket (or move) the ahc fluid reservoir behind the right wheel.

There is an LX570 going into @benc soon hopefully a rear bumper will result . . .

Yep, that’s me. I just dropped it off on the way back from Tahoe NF a couple of hours ago. Ben is a great guy and does amazing work. He has a stable of 200s in his shop right now in various stages and it is pretty easy to see that he knows what he is doing and pays serious attention to detail. His product is definitely on par or better than everything I saw at Overland Expo and that’s saying something. I think there are some challenges with the LX, but Ben already seemed to have an idea of how he wants to approach it.

Someone with a full fab shop can easily work around the ahc stuff both for sliders and for the rear frame by the pump and resi.

Word is dissent Offroad is getting an LX570 to do a test fit for his 200 series bumpers.

Word is dissent Offroad is getting an LX570 to do a test fit for his 200 series bumpers.

Dissent was on display at Cruise Moab’s vendor night...

Can’t help wondering if maybe he’s a Howard Stern fan? Or maybe Howard is a Dissent fan?
-Nearly identical fist and font...

5F182977-7C32-48F7-8FC9-940E88CC9DAA.jpeg

71798508-AB8B-42FD-837E-6A0617B493E9.jpeg

His assistant (or friend?) I talked to at CM seemed to think several of the items on the orange 200 weren’t for sale yet... Not sure...

Last edited:
Thanks for all the responses guys. I guess the only off-the-shelf thing is the LC bumper from ARB at the moment. I'll update this thread if I found anything newer or more exciting.

Following. Pretty surprised you can't get a front ARB for an LX570, or LC200 variant.
Actually ARB makes one for LC200, but never claimed that it fits the LX570. However, it seems that couple of members here have made it work on the LX with minimal effort.

Actually ARB makes one for LC200, but never claimed that it fits the LX570. However, it seems that couple of members here have made it work on the LX with minimal effort.

I was talking about the availability of buying one for a LC200. Looking at options now after picking up a LX570 recently.

Slee is definitely making them and they do fit the LX570. We are currently not shipping them (shop install only), but that will change soon. Unfortunately, we have a long wait list to get through before fulfilling new orders. We don't accept any money for deposit, but we are happy to put you in line for one as we catch up. Sorry if you were misinformed.

Slee is definitely making them and they do fit the LX570. We are currently not shipping them, but that will change soon. Unfortunately, we have a long wait list to get through before fulfilling new orders. We don't accept any money for deposit, but we are happy to put you in line for one as we catch up. Sorry if you were misinformed.
I believe I emailed Slee a few weeks ago and was told there is no product available for LX570 and no current plan to build one!
That is good news however, looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom