Who's Going to the BBRC Fall Crawl? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

76FJ40

Old Fart
SILVER Star
Threads
Who's going?

I'm planning to arrive Thursday PM and wheel Friday and Saturday.

I am going to try to be there to camp Thursday night and I got the OK to wheel Friday... that puts me leaving Friday night after wheeling since my wife has to work Sat. AM.

It will be later in the evening Thursday but stay up for me so I can drink everyone's beer : )

Sorry to be missing you, Jeff. What with all the rain called for on Thursday, I'm now coming up Friday to camp and wheel on Saturday.

Looks like i'm out of commission for a while. Bled my brakes yesterday and my right front wheel wiggles a 1/4 inch.:crybaby: Time to tackle the rebuild.
Chris

Maybe its just an adjustment of wheel bearings. Was it up and down or left to right wiggle? You may be able to squeeze one wheeling trip if its only side to side. Up and down is much more work - trunion bearings.

Last edited:
It moves up down left right and everywhere inbetween. I believe the truck was hit tough on the right side. Car fax is crap. I should have the money to order the parts next week. I'm going to replace all the bearings just to be safe. I don't really want to go back in there twice. Now I just need the time to do the work. I'm really gona try to get it done soon. Jim and I had a good time with you guys and want to wheel with you again. I'll keep you posted.
Chris

There are a few write ups in the 80 section as well. When I order the parts I am also buying the fsm. At the rate I'm breaking stuff it's a sound investment.
Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom