Who's Going to GSMTR? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

76FJ40

Old Fart
SILVER Star
Threads
So who's going and where are you coming from?

I hope to finally get there this year. Seems like it's just not right to never have been to Tellico.

Come on down, we can always use another 80

I will be there. This will be our 2nd time. Last years was great but could have done without the rain. Plus for a 1st timer wheeling in a stock FJ62 it was a bit nerve racking at times. Thank God I found some FJ60-62 owners to go out with. This year Im going to be more prepared though. Im gonna be riding with a new lift, 31's and a roof rack!! Few.
:D

[quote author=76FJ40 link=board=4;threadid=11219;start=msg101934#msg101934 date=1076346477]
Come on down, we can always use another 80 [/quote]

Thanks. Will definitely be there. Not sure what to expect, since never done Tellico, but sounds like it's one of those places that should not be missed.

Last years was very wet and muddy due to the off and on rain of that week. From what I rode and saw there are some great trails there. Not for stock trucks though.

I'll be there. 5th time I think. Going up the Saturday before..Probably be camping near the state line. :D

i'm hopefully makin it up there from sc.

cruiser isn't gonna be up there, so i'll be ridin, yeahyo

malphrus

I'd be there fo sho, but semester exams are the next day after its over.
School blows worse n junks momma.

ha ha, good call bailey

malphrus

Bailey wants to go but his mommie wont let him.

I will be up there the Sun before camping up above lower trail 2 exit off of the FS road. I have been to almost all of them; at least 8.

If you have somthing waterproof bring it as it will rain; a lot!

There will be 9 Cruisers from the central KY area representing the Bluegrass Cruisers TLCA Chapter. First time for a couple, but most of us have been there 3 or more times.

We'll be camping next to the river crossing on Trail 5, stop by and say hello while you're unlocking your hubs.

Thom Placier

I'll be there with my sons and a few friends. This will be our 6th GSMTR (but only my 5th due to work last year!). We'll be arriving Saturday evening, 5/15 and staying at McNabb overflow. I'll be in a red '76, my older son will be in an orange '87 4Runner on coils, and my younger son will be the one that looks unhappy since he has to leave his '75 at home this year.

Woo Hoo, I can't wait after missing last year.

I'll be there from Marietta, GA. Going up on Wed. the 19th and have a cabin reserved near Murphy, NC. Will be my 3rd year. Driving a tan '71 FJ40. Hope to see you all there.

There will be a couple of us traveling down from Charlottesville/Harrisonburg, Virginia.

I'm heading down Thursday morning...Hey Junk, do you want me to bring down an entire 80 for parts? :D

I'll be taking the 55...
sunshine2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom