Wanted Who wants to sell me their lx450 cladding? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My cladding on rear driver side fender well decided to pop off on a 75 in the middle of Dallas and didn’t want to die trying to retrieve it. So I’m in the market for some cladding if you want to part with yours. I didn’t see anything with a search that’s recent for sale. I like the look of the cladding so I don’t want to take it off the rest of it. Thank you in advance!

Nick

BC4CCAD3-2EE0-4504-94CA-161A3C29D286.jpeg

man i have it but its so hard to pull off without busting the tabs.

Are these the tabs that can be replaced or part of the cladding is breaking off? I appreciate you even considering it.

The back of the cladding has little squares with one side missing that plastic push pins (or whatever you call them) slide into. It's such a pain in the ass to remove them because all my trucks come from the south where 25 years of sunlight has made the cladding brittle.

Shoot me a private message and we can talk about it and see what you want to do.

The back of the cladding has little squares with one side missing that plastic push pins (or whatever you call them) slide into. It's such a pain in the ass to remove them because all my trucks come from the south where 25 years of sunlight has made the cladding brittle.

Shoot me a private message and we can talk about it and see what you want to do.
I'd be interested in the passenger side if you decide to take on this endeavor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom