Who to have help me import a HiLux from Colombia? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all-

I want to import a 1993 or earlier 4 door, solid axle, diesel HiLux from Colombia. I’ve found a handful between $5000 USD and $8000 USD.

I’m interested in either flying down and inspecting the trucks myself or engaging someone trustworthy to do it on my behalf.

I’m guessing the one(s) I purchase will be transported via shipping container from Barranquilla to Miami, and pass through customs.

I have not done this before so am hoping for advice, hints, things to avoid or ideally, recommendation of who will do all this for me for a fee.

Thanks!

Luke

Hi all-

I want to import a 1993 or earlier 4 door, solid axle, diesel HiLux from Colombia. I’ve found a handful between $5000 USD and $8000 USD.

I’m interested in either flying down and inspecting the trucks myself or engaging someone trustworthy to do it on my behalf.

I’m guessing the one(s) I purchase will be transported via shipping container from Barranquilla to Miami, and pass through customs.

I have not done this before so am hoping for advice, hints, things to avoid or ideally, recommendation of who will do all this for me for a fee.

Thanks!

Luke

NOT Vulcan 4x4 out of Florida :mad:

Last edited:
Ok, so other than not Vulcan, whom should I be talking to?

I second this, plus he probably won't do it even if you ask.

If he could make a Dis-Honest , Un-Ethical quick fast buck he would

keep in mind that you will find more gass options in Colombia .. if you are looking for a Diesel Central America would be best target ..

I am in Bogotá and could check one out if you have one in mind. I mostly use TuCarro and OLX app down here to find out what’s for sale. I haven’t seen too many hilux that are in decent shape.

I can arrange everything on both ends, reach out if you're interested.
Do you have any connections in Honduras? I want to import my 40 sometime this year to the east coast and am starting to explore my options. Thx

Do you have any connections in Honduras? I want to import my 40 sometime this year to the east coast and am starting to explore my options. Thx
We dont have any in Honduras, but we have excellent connections in Costa Rica. We are new on this forum, but feel free to PM if you are curious. We will be as transparent as possible with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom